1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCOPES ON SHOTGUN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deckart, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deckart

deckart TS Member

Looking through a 1984 Shotgun Digest I believe, I saw Ljutic (spaceguns) shotguns with scopes on. The writer said you just had to adjust the scope and not do any stock work to get it to hit where you look. I haven't seen any, are they still around??? deckart

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I observed a husband and wife shooting SKBs in Las Vegas shooting them with scopes on them, watched them break 24 from the 27.

I had a scope mount made and put on the underside of my adjustable comb and angled up and over the reciever and a Halogram scope installed shot it well, but sold it to Fred Wenig he liked the idea but has not installed it yet.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Are you guys talking about some type of regular rifle scopes or a red dot system? Just curious.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Yes, they were not unusual on Spaceguns. As I recall, one power and a very wide field. I saw a few in California when they first came out. The first spaceguns did not have a rib, only a strange triangle shaped front site.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Search for Joe Kuhn's "Barrakuhner"

Jay

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

In the early 70s there was a man and wife from Montana shooting model 12s with low power scopes. The man won several of the big money shoots at the old Mint gun club using his. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.