1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Schwab release trigger parts???????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 7771, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7771

7771 Active Member

Does anyone know anything about schwab release triggers or parts?????

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

7771:

It's probably accurate to describe Marvin Schwab as a contemporary of folks like Slim Spears, Usher Newlin, and Al Timney. Mr. Schwab built quality release triggers for Brownings among others for many years.

I know Mr. Schwab was still active in the early 90's. However, as it does with all of us, time and age eventually caught up with Mr. Schwab and I believe he's been out of business at least 15 years.

I would guess finding original replacement parts would be problematic.

sissy

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

It is my understanding that Mr. Schwab passed away several years ago. I was told to contact Jacqua's as someone there took over his business.. I had a Schwab dbl. release on a Citori and liked it very much. Larry Evans

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Marv did, unfortunately, pass away several years ago. I don't think you will find any of his trigger parts easily, and those you do find will be well worn, He made a great 1100 and 870 release trigger.... I have owned 2 of them for several years and they are not for sale... Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
is schwab release trigger still available
release triggers by schwab
schwab findlay release trigger

schwab release trigger

schwab release triggers
schwab trigger mechanisim
schwab triggers
usher newlin