1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Schumacher, Hight and Anderson win!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Tony Schumacher, Robert Hight and Greg Anderson have won the Top Fuel, AA Funny Car and Pro-Stock titles at the NHRA's Winter Nationals in Pomona, Cal.

GO Robert!!!

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Now,,,,,why didn't you wait until after the TV coverage was complete??? I'm going back and forth between TS.com and ESPN2,,and you post this!! Sheesh. LOL!!!

3. ljutic73

MIA...RIGHT ON!!...I was watching Junior get 'er done last night!!....looks like he made the right move goin' to Hendrick. And Hot Rod did a piece on the new Chevrolet NASCAR engine...looks like they've got a bullet!!! Can't wait for next Sunday!!

4. ljutic73

I have to wait until later in the week to see the TV coverage up here in Canada...I got the info off the NHRA website...you lucky dogs get to watch in LIVE!!!...not fair!!

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Well,,not live, but same day anyway.

6. ljutic73

MIA...that image of Junior and the Guard rocks!!

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Antron is in a dragster, And doing a hell of a job also,I was skeptical but he seems to have made the transition easily, I guess we will know for sure when he gets in trouble and we see how he handles it.

8. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Did you folks also know that Robert Hight is an avid trapshooter when he had time to shoot and has a grand slam to his credit? Way to go for a fellow trapshooter.

9. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

MIA could not find it either but here's one.

10. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

The part that concerns me is that lots of the teams are apparent having trouble getting sponsorship. Look at all the cars that have almost no sponsorship decals on their sides. Hillary Will has no sponsorship along with Pro Stocker Dave Conolly and Funny car driver Gary Densham. They were discussing the fact that Torco Oil pulled most of its sponsorship for 2008. The Army no longer sponsors the Schumacher Bike teams. The Bike teams will be down dramatically this year.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Antron Brown said he would rather switch to a Top Fueler than get a real job and have to work for a living when they interviewed him a few weeks ago on a program that was on the Speed Channel ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.