1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Schrade Knife Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doc, there are 20 DU knives listed on E bay right now. If yours isn't there it will show up sooner or later. Look under collectables SCHRADE. Bulge

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Maybe e-mail Schrade and get the model number. Jeff

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Schrade went under I believe and the name was purchased and are now China made.

Good luck in finding your knife as I doubt it is in productionnow.

Rock

Jim

4. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Larry, I will look for you in the morning. I have been working on trophies for the Illinois State Shoot and just had the catalog out today.Kennrshaw I believe makes one also. There are also options other than leather, Diane @Annie Oakley's. xxxxannieoxxx12ga@aolxxx.com

5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Are you referring to KERSHAW knives ? If so, and you can locate a model called their "grant county", I would appreciate any information as to where I might purchase one. My daughter bought me a "grant county" for Christmas many years ago, and it is still my favorite pocket knife that I have ever owned. Alas -- this one was lost a few years back, and I have never been able to locate another.........

6. Annie Get Your Gun

Yes, sorry about the late nite type o's. I will look in Kershaw for you to, and send pictures to your email, if I can find what you are looking for.
    Diane

7. Annie Get Your Gun

SOLO, You have mail. Found your Kershaw Grant County knife.
    DR LARRY. Still looking at Schrade - there are more choices in KERSHAW - you can check their web site and let me know if you find something you like. www.kershawknives.com
    I will send you Schrade Web Site if I see something that might work.
    Diane

8. len loma

len loma TS Member

Pretty sad the Schrade operation went to China. When I was 12yrs old I bought a new Schrade Walden 250T folding hunting knife for around 12 dollars. Came in a nice gift box with sharpening stone. Did my mother who I loved dearly blow a gasket when I bought it. "That's an outrageous price for a pocket knife". I still have knife, stone and box but lost paper work during a move. Must be worth at least a $100 bucks by now. I'll never sell it because of that ass chewing memory. I have quite few of them I bought thru the years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.