1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Schools...1957 and 2007 (OT)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I received the following e-mail and thought I'd share it with TS.com.
    Lots of truths here......

Hauxfan!

Scenario:
    Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking lot with shotgun in gun rack.
    - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.
    - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to
    jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for
    traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario:
    Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.
    - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up buddies.
    2007 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario:
    Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
    - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the Principal. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.
    2007 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario:
    Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.
    1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.
    2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.

Scenario:
    Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
    1957 - Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.
    2007 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario:
    Pedro fails high school English.
    1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.
    2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario:
    Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.
    1957 - Ants die.
    2007- BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario:
    Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.
    1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.
    2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

2. Hauxfan

Doda, I can't tell you about 2057, but I wouldn't worry about it, since neither of us will probably still be here..............or at least I won't. Heck, I'd be 119 by then and wouldn't care.............lol

Rick, I hear you. I can't believe all those young guys getting lucky with the teacher and then turning the teachers in.

I still remember Miss Candy, (actual name). Wow, she was a looker all right. I'd have given my right...........uh..........toenail? lol lol

Hauxfan!

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The Mayans were certain the end of the world as we know it will occur in 2012; the 4th cleansing of the life on Earth. You needn't worry about 2057 since there won't be any of us. ;-).....Bob Dodd

4. Hauxfan

Dammit, Bob, what if I'm not ready to go by then? lol

Hauxfan!

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Well, I just recommend not saving all your money for your kids, eh?.....Bob Dodd

6. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Haux and Bob, I graudated in 1958 so I know what your talking about. But damm guys I plan on going past 2012, So if I spend all my money shooting now, buying a new $ 100,000 K gun and then we do make it past 2012, will you two stake me to a round or two ? Just asking !!!! MnJim

7. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

doda, Thats a good goal, me too. MnJim

8. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

For doda:

From API, UPI Newsroom.....

August, 2057

" Worlds oldest Trapshooter still active "

Today, at the Grand American Trap shoot, held annually in Las Vegas, Mr. doda was again found on the firing line trying for that elusive first 100 straight".

His odd method of shooting style (resting his gun on a forked pole mounted to the side of his hospital bed)is only surpassed by his relentless determination to break 100 handicap targets in a row from the 12 yard line.

The President of the ATA, Richard M. Daley III, and the BOD, has allowed him to shoot from this yardage for the past 18 years since there are only 33 other shooters signed up to participate in the Grand American Handicap. This is the largest crowd of shooters at this event in recent history.

The ATA claims that the shotshell law recently signed into law by President Natasha Obama has been very difficult on their membership drive. One top shooter was heard to comment " These SOY pellets just don't seem to break targets hard!" He was removed from the competition by a force of ATF agents, and most likely will not return.

The Mayor of Las Vegas, Wayne Newton, speaking from his cosmetic surgeons recovery room, had these words of praise for doda......"Huh"

Known as the "Worlds Oldest Active Trapshooter", doda was heard to whisper past his oxygen mask..."I'm not goin' till I'm good and ready, or my Marlin trap gun breaks down, whichever happens first"

Well, we certainly wish him the best of luck, and hope his dream is kept alive till 2058 because he missed his first 6 targets as we speak.

Anyone wishing to visit him, may do so by traveling to the Great Salt Lake fishing and swimming facility, turn North just past the third A-bomb crater, and then back West through the broken windmill park to his home at Red Dust Rest Home. He shares a room with Al Gore, who can't breath too well since this "Global Warming" thingy.

For the API, I'm Geraldo Rivera reporting..........

Just for fun, Danny

9. Hauxfan

Danny, that's really funny...........and good.

Thanks for the laugh.

Doda, I'll spring for that round if I'm still able.

Hauxfan!

10. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Haux, you forgot to mention that johnny and his dad were locked up and never heard of again, no lawyer, no trial thanks to dubya's patriot act and all for protecting you. Now, the supreme court saved johnny and his dad...Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.