1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

School shooting in Gardina, CA

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by neofight, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neofight

neofight TS Member

Here is more on it. Not too far from where i grew up.

2. glenns

glenns Member

My family lived with my brother in Gardena for a few months. Not the greatest area.

LOS ANGELES: Two people were injured when a gun went off accidentally at a California school on Tuesday, officials said, as live television images showed a man being detained and led away by police.

It was initially reported that a gunman had opened fire on other students, but a local authority spokesman said the gun involved was in a backpack and went off when it was dropped, injuring two students.

Police reinforcements were rushed to Gardena High School, south of central Los Angeles, where the campus was locked down after the mid-morning incident.

"Our indication is that a student took a gun to school in a backpack, and that that student had dropped the backpack and consequently the gun discharged," said a spokesman for the LA United School District authority.

"We're not quite sure how both the students were injured, but we do know we have two injured students transported to the hospital," spokesman Robert Alaniz told the ABC7 television station.

One of the two people injured was in critical condition, local TV station KTLA reported.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Sarah did it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.