1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Scheel's All Sports and Guerini shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by handlepuller, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I just found out yesterday that Scheel's is an authorized dealer for Guerini shotguns.

I had wanted to see one of the trap combos so I ran over there.

They didn't have on in stock, they did have some sporting clays guns, but the gun manager, who is a nice guy, said "I'll just order one, and if you don't want to buy it, I'll just put it in the case."

I thought this was great customer service and was really pleased that a big store like this is a dealer.

I've been impressed overall with the guns they carry and the service by the gun guys there and just wanted to pass that on so if you do have a Scheel's in your town maybe you could support them over some of the other big places.

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I bought My XS special there, Great customer service and they beat evrywhere else I went by $300. They have a 10 month lay away for people on a budget also. Super place to deal with !!!

3. peddler

peddler Member

Are you able to see Scheel's guns for sale on Line?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Scheel's here is different. Last time I was in there none of the salesmen know anything about trapshooting of any sort, much less ATA.

But I'm willing to give them another chance. Maybe they will let me take one out and shoot it.

HM

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to see them online Peddler.

What is cool for me to see there is a large inventory of good guns. You go to Dick's and it's Mossberg pumps and Russian over and unders; Scheel's actually has the guns I want to buy.

They had a rack of pre-64 model 70s in their gun library that I was literally drooling over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

scheels ceasar guerinni shotgun