1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Schedule for Kiner , Hoppe clinics in 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike G, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike G

Mike G Member

Does anyone know if schedules are available for either of these gentleman in 2008?

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

there was a thread on here a few days ago saying hoppe had a clinic in indiana coming up but i am not sure of the date

3. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I took Kiner's clinic last year and thought it was well worth the money.

4. badminton

badminton Member

Phil's clinic is definately worth the money. His clinic is no slower than any other. The camera proves to you that your eyes and mind lie to you when you miss.

Kelly

5. old870

old870 TS Member

We took the Kiner clinic a few years ago. It was definately worth the money. He will take time to fit your gun to you, and he'll work with your style of shooting instead of telling you that you HAVE TO change. The video taping was well worth it to see exactly what you're doing wrong. No guessing - you can see if you were ahead, behind high or low. It's an eye opener.

6. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

My wife and I both took the Kiner Clinic in Forest Lake Minn about three years ago. Super man and super instructor. He is big into High combs or high shooting guns, at least that is the way he will try and set you up. There is no really right or wrong way with him he just tries to enhance your type or style of shooting. The best money that Ive spent in my trap shooting days. alex KOtter superior wisc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.