1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCATTERGUN STOCKS blank for AK SHOOT auction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeff P, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Bobby Emrick of Scattergun stocks was generous enough to donate us TWO nice blanks for our state shoot. The first was that nice piece of Turkish that we auctioned off last week - Thanks to Bob Larsen of Palmer, Alaska for the winning $800 bid.

This is a very nice piece of English Walnut with matching forearm included. The winning bid gets the blank, the forearm and shipping included to any address in the USA.

We have a local bid of $500 to start the auction - thanks again to Bob Larsen.

Proceeds to benefit the Alaska State ATA shoot, the Alaska AIM program and our youth programs. My hope is raise enough money to be able to provide all the target fees for the juniors competing in the AIM Championship, July 18th in Anchorage. If we have extra funds, we'll try to provide some ammo too.

Check out Bobby's website!!! He does super work - my scores are up an average of two targets per hundred since he did my new stock.

OTNOT will be along shortly to post pictures of the new blank. The auction will run through noon, AST, FRIDAY, MARCH 27th. High bid posted online at that time will be the winner.

Jeff Pokorny
    Alaska ATA president

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/otnot06/?action=view&current=EnglishLHside.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/otnot06/?action=view&current=EnglishRHside.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/otnot06/?action=view&current=Englishtop.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

The three yellow spots on the right side are the reflections from the overhead light in the room.

Sorry. Guess I'm not cut out to be a stock blank photographer.

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

8. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

TTT Two days left...this is for a good cause. The plan is that all the juniors at the Alaska State shoot who sign up for the AIM program will get their targets paid for the singles championship.

Jeff Pokorny
    Alaska ATA president

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

10. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Sold to our local bidder for $500.

Please do take a minute to check out Bobby's website....love my new stock, and my scores are going up.

There has to be a connection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.