1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

scary-Obamma's church

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pull!, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pull!

pull! TS Member

Subject: Obama's church

Obama mentioned his church during his appearance with Oprah. It's the Trinity Church of Christ. I found this interesting.

Obama's church:

Please read and go to this church's web site and read what is written there. It is very alarming.

Barack Obama is a member of this church and is running for President of the U.S. If you look at the first page of their web site, you will learn that this congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa.

No where is AMERICA even mentioned. Notice too, what color you will need to be if you should want to join Obama's church... B-L-A-C-K!!!

Doesn't look like his choice of religion has improved much over his (former?) Muslim upbringing.

Are you aware that Obama's middle name is Mohammed? Strip away his looks, the big smile and smooth talk and what do you get? Certainly a racist, as plainly defined by the stated position of his church! And possibly a covert worshiper of the Muslim faith, even
    today.

This guy desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa!

I cannot believe this has not been all over the TV and newspapers.

This is why it is so important to pass this message along to all of
    our family & friends.

To think that Obama has even the slightest chance in the run for the presidency, is concerning.

Click on the link below:

Click here: www.tucc.org

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

PLEASE KEEP THIS INFO TO YOUR SELF UNTILL THE GENERAL ELECTION!. I for one do not want Senator Obamma As president. Jusk know that when running against a real American Republican he can't win. The Billary Clinton machine could win and none of us want that. Joe

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i thought his middle name was hussein. either way i hope he loses.jackmitch

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i saw the site looks pretty bad i see they have to pull all there resources to help the black community i can see where all grants will go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.