1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!!!!!!!!!!SCAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by levi1995, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levi1995

levi1995 TS Member

Got scammed by a guy that goes by lloyd pinkerton in katy TX. or also known as rasal i hope know one else falls for those tricks just thought id warn of him. i thought i bought the stock yesterday when i sent him a western union check and got in return a fake tracking sheet through ups but didnt know it until today when i went to track it. just watch out who you are talking to and buying and selling to. it was an epensive lesson.

2. cnsane

cnsane Member

Weeelllll,,,,,if you're not going to learn from the mistakes of others,,,
    That's how I learned it is spelt scammed with two M's.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

scammed twice in one day- WOW

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

First thing is never, never send any funds via Western Union. It is always a scam when you see that request. Secondly, if you are not familiar with the individual ask on here for recommendations. Sorry for your loss as most likely you will not get your money back or the item that was supposed to be for sale. A friend of mine made the same mistake only it was with the purchase of a golf cart. He lost the money with no chance of retribution. Jackie B.

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Levi 1995, What kind of wood are you looking for? If I can help you out I will. No Charge.

Chuck