1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCAM ALERT MARCELLO KEEP CHECK.....

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ckarlen777, Jun 3, 2013.

1. ckarlen777

ckarlen777 Member

0   0   0

Was you buying a trigger from this guy? Cause if you was...I just got one from him like two or three weeks ago. It took about two weeks after he got the check to get to my mailing address, But it was coming from Italy. The transaction was great, and I had no problems!!

2. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

gll put my name on the thread to let me know what was going on.
    It sounds like that the scam artist is me but I'm a victim like gll of a scam. Infact the "artist" went into gll account and he found out the business between us. This is what he wrote me:
    "Hello Marcello I would like you to know that there has been a little problem here..
    I'm Glad you received the check ..
    I would like you to know that my Wife has a very bad health condition and i need to get her treated .. i need to pay for her surgery before i loose her
    I never new such urgency will come up .. wish i knew i would not have bought the guard
    Am very sorry Marcelo ... wish you could sell the Guard to someone else ..
    Or probably lend me some money so i can pay for my wife's surgery and i will refund you in 3 working days ..
    Its really urgent for me .. and i wish i could hear back from you as soon as possible
    Please Marcelo .. HELP SAVE A LIFE ... she also shoots Trap
    Thanks"

If anybody also received a email like this, it's a fake

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

decimamas 54, did you respond to an email that asked you to update your TS.com account? A hacker has been on the site using sign on names and passwords provided in these replies.

4. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Trapwife,
    I received the email that asking me to update my TS account but I did not answered it.

5. Ed C

Ed C Active Member

0   0   0

Just so we're all clear, it's not decimamas that was hacked, it was gll that was hacked. Decimamas was simply the target of a social engineering attack from GLL's hacked account. By social engineering I mean simply asking for money fraudulently. The question is did gll respond to the hacker email, fitting the existing pattern for the hack or is there an additional (possibly unknown) hacker threat.