1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Says it all !!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigbore613, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Perfect !

2. kiot98

kiot98 TS Member

LMAO!!! Sad....but true!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Well Said.

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

typical TeaBagger who can't swallow the pill that a black guy got into the White House LOL

6. carv

carv Member

I don’t care that he is black! But I do care that Barack Hussein Obama is a muslim and doing a great job of destroying America from within. That is exactly what Osama bin Laden said was the only way to destroy America. Time to wake up!

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's what we need to get rid of...along with Obamie and his ilk.

Curt

[​IMG]

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

looks like someone used their Photoshop skills to good use LOL

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

sernv99,

Try being informed instead of just loudly opinionated. Why is everything about race with you leanin' left folks? There's nothing in that post that suggests race. It's leans toward the fact that Barry spent upwards of a million dollars to bury any trace of his past. There's one for MR Transparency! Can't prove he was in college, can't provide proof where he was born, unwilling to make good on campaign promises. Your constant reference to tea baggers certifies to the rest of us that you're a member of the douche baggers.

I like the fact that you added LOL to the end of your post it suggests that you are truly "lost on logic". It must be comforting to constantly keep you head up your own butt where it's warm and safe.

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

yeah, he never went to college and can't prove his US citizenship...ok, let's see how far you get with those ludicrous accusations. No wonder why people voted for Obama, too many wingnuts and conspiracy theorists polluting the Republican Party...this is 2010, not 1910. Get with the program.

Even Clinton did't have this much animosity when he was president and he is more to the left than Obama.

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

SORRY, but America OWE's them or anyone else, NOTHING!

Its ok if you want to hold on to your nationality, but what comes FIRST, where you came from or what you have become or hope to become?

I am an American first, my gene pool takes the back seat!!

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

What timberfaller said.

BRAVO!

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Capt Dick, I mean Capt Rick voted for Obama :)

14. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I saw this on a bumper sticker. "Destroy America in 4 years! YES WE CAN!!!"

15. primed

primed Well-Known Member

As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists that appear in emails, BUT this one is important. It has been circulating for sevral months and has been
    sent to more than 20 million people. We don't want to lose any names on the list so just hit forward and send it on.

Please keep it going!

To show your support for President Obama, please scroll to the very end of the list and add your name:

1. Michelle Obama

16. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Sernv99,
    I do not believe most people that I know who disagree with the politics and policy of the current administration do so based on the color of his skin. (I know I don't) However it seems as though any time we do voice disagreement we are called racist to the point that the very word racist has little or no meaning anymore. I assume you are not white and I can't even begin to tell you that I know what it must feel like to be non white. But I can tell you I have felt discriminated against because of the pigment in my skin, does that make those ignorant people racist? ( I don't know). What I do hope and pray is that sometime we can shoot together and have a good time!! Jim W.

17. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Once again...........living proof that Darwin was right.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

SirMiss:

FYI, I am white. I find it intriguing that even Clinton did not have this much fanfare and he was even more to the left than Obama. Plus the constant jibberish about him being Muslim is pretty absurd. Obama won because little Bush dorked shit up after 9/11 and was not accomodating to diverse viewpoints and discounted the youth.

Ya think Republicans would learn from their mistake in '08 and be more open to diverse viewpoints. Having that idiot Sarah Dumb-lin be associated with the Repubs is a bad thing. Having Teabaggers associated with the Republicans is a self inflicted gunshot wound for the '12 presidential campaign. They may pickup momentum this year just because a lot of folks who voted for Obama in '08 will most likely not bother voting in the mid-term elections. If they want to capture the big prizein '12, they need to dump the windbag Dumb-lin and distance themselves from the Teabaggers.

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Anybody know what the going rate is for lead by the pound?

Curt

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think sernsh?t is another of the juveniles that has invaded the site and take great fun in jabbing real stand up americans. Note the message is the same from him and a couple of others. Someone left the back door of the garbage truck open and they fell out.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.