1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SAY A PREYER FOR FRANK TONITE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

SAY A PRAYER FOR FRANK TONITE

FRANK TILLOTA a central iowa trap shooter is having bypass surgery monday morning.for those of you who don't know frankie he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. he will have at least 3 bypasses and probably more. frank shoots at ottumwa ikes, bosco's, and many other places including the iowa state shoot. i have never heard frank say a bad word about anyone(accept for certain nascar drivers we don't like). he always has a smile and a handshake ready whenever he sees a friend. so please say a prayer for frank tonite!!! thank you. jackmitch

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

guess i can't spell prayer oops.jackmitch

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Will do. J.Woolsey

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

has anyone heard how franks surgery went today. andy if you see this email me at jackmitch5@hotmail.com and let me know how he is doing and i will post it. jackmitch

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Prayers up from Texas for a speedy recovery. Hope all went well today. I had 5 bypasses a little over 5 years ago. JUst get used to doing nothing for a while. That is the hard part.

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I will too. Frankie is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Tripod

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i keep forgetting to call to see how he is doing.must be ok or someone surely would have called me.jackmitch

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

frank had 4 bypasses and as of yesterday was doing fine. he either changed rooms or went home cause i called his room and he is no longer in the room i had.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.