1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saw the beginning of the end today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 391 shooter, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Are you perhaps, in California?

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

No, he's in Merry-Land.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bet that's why Colorado is turning "Blue" this election.

It figures, based on history. The first generation that came were very hard-working and looked for candidates that reflected their values. Their offspring, however, will vote for whoever promises them the most.

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

In "Mary-Land", nobody seems to care if you are a citizen or not. I don't think they ask that question. I think if we were to check the voting register, we'd find a large portion of illegal votes. We see illegals with drivers licenses and I wonder how Virginia can hold your feet to the fire, but in Mary-Land thay don't seem to care.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was at the DMV today also. I had to renew my Indiana license plates, waited too long to do it online. The situation I saw was not as bad as 687EEL descriped but very similar.

I did notice that they asked the 2 minorities in front of me in line if they were registered to vote and that they didn't ask me the same question.

The local news a week or so reported that they were 500,000 new registered Hispanic voters in Indiana. No wonder Obama thinks he has a shot at carrying Indiana.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

A few months ago I read where the US was no longer the "tallest" nation. That is the average height of Americans was higher than the rest of the world. It had been that way since they started keeping track. Well quess what, no longer. In the PC world of the news they couldn't quite figure out what to blame that on. Really??? Just look at your typical illegal alien breaking into our southern border. Still can't figure out why the US is no longer the tallest nation.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Move to the U.P. we do not speak spanish yet or in the near future.

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I was helping my grandson the other day with his homework. As if I could do 3rd grade math in 2008.

They were simple problems of greater or lesser numbers, rounding numbers up or down and not much more than that. The last question is the one that caught me by surprise.

If Ramon is getting paid $8.75 per hour to cut grass and Susie is getting $8.35 per hour for cutting grass, round the two amounts to the nearest dollar.

RAMON? WTF? RAMON? What happened to Dick and Jane? Oops, I think I just answered my own question. Can't use THAT boys first name anymore. Either that or the kids could relate more to someone named RAMON.

I guess they were also trying to teach him that boys make more money than girls for the same work.

See how our school system is saving money? TWO lessons in the same problem.

AJ100

9. trackerdan

trackerdan Member

Everytime I see one of these postings I just about fall out of my chair. Where has everyone in this country been the last 35 years?

Yes, I do live in California; but the last time I was in Wisconsin The Dells was being invaded by some ex-russian republic. Nobody spoke english but their skin was white. I guess I should feel more comfortable about that.

Big business which equals The Republicans love the inexpensive migrant worker.

Yeah go ahead and call me names; but the Republicans are no better than the Democrats when it comes to the working people in this country. Maybe the only differnce is a Republican will tell you right up front they are going to screw you. While the Dem's just keep rubber stamping the illegals. Heck the Democrats are trying to give convicted felons the right to vote again. The Chinese gave the Clintons millions to get elected and McCain has vowed to make the tax cuts Bush gave the rich permanent.

Yeah we got a lot of choices this time around.

10. Alamo

Alamo Member

Was in Home Depot this weekend (San Antonio) and the sales announcements over the P.A. were in English and Spanish. This goes along with the sales flyers, two stacks, one in English and one in Spanish.

11. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I don't know why anyone is getting excited now. 30 years ago I went to DMV to renew my drivers license. There was a hispanic taking his test. He could not read English so they provided an interpreter. The interpreter and a friend of the applicant stood by the applicant and then decifered all questions for him, if he did not understand they explained same. Guess what he passed.

And you worry about what is going on today!!. Just vote for an other liberal and you may find out this is no longer your country. Sorry - Jim

12. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Maryland is a haven for illegals. Recently I went to register a car I purchased privately. The place was full and I had a number something like 84 with a letter prefix in front of it when they were serving 72. As I waited they occasionally called a number not in the sequence with a different prefix letter. I learned later that they made appointments for immigrants (illegal or not) to come at a specific time and put them in front of the citizens. Nice!
    Motor-voter needs to be repealed. Illegals are voting and diluting the vote in this country.

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Did any of you guys see the Ryder Cup last weekend? Unbelievable. The US finally took it back. The star of the show was a young AMERICAN named Anthony Kim. I believe his ethnicity is Chinese. What is this country coming to? Jake

14. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The ethnicity of American citizens is not the issue. The distinction is citizen vs illegal alien. The Dems got motor-voter to get them registered and no one is doing anything about it.

15. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

it feels like it is a little further along than "the beginning" from my view !
    ernie

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Our problem is not with Asian immigrants. They tend to become more educated and better off financially than our white citizens. Their culture stresses education. They also have the least crime of all racial groups in America. But most of our new citizens come from Mexico. Millions and millions of them. They tend to be the least educated of all racial groups. They are between whites and blacks in violent crime. In some prisons they are the dominate group. They vote 60 percent for liberal Democrats that promise free handouts. Not the 90 percent of Blacks but enough to have the Pelosi, Obama, Ginsburg, and Reid types running America.

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Flyer, I'm with you. Let's let in the Asians and maybe a few select Europeans but keep out all those nasty dumb uneducated folks from Mexico. We white Americans can live with some Asians but those Mexicans are going to ruin us.

18. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

You ever see someone translate a ATF form 2 so someone could fill it out, I have.

19. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I just went through a painful excercise in renewing my NV drivers license. One of the things NV is doing to to deal with the 'undocumented' problem is to verify the applicant's SSN before issuing a license. The idea is that without citizenship/SSN you can't get a drivers license and without that you can get motor vehicle insurance and without that you can't register a vehicle. Sounds good and judging by the crowd in the DMV office it's working. Unfortunately thaere was a one letter error in my name used by the SS department and I had to go to the Social Security office to get it straightened out. Well guess what, I found the Mexicans. They completely had the SS office packed, all trying to get SS cards and/or benefits (which they can not legally obtain). Anyway, I survived the ordeal with a few ruffled feathers. The good news is that it appears as if there are measures in place to better deal with the undocumented.

20. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Squibb, Now there you go stirring up the pot. Don't you know that America is for those of us whose ancestors already sneaked in, and/or took the land and reproduced? And, don't you know that God intended this land for white Europeans?

The melting pot days are over. As the song says, "This land is our land." (Oh and by the way, all anyone's problems are caused by those nasty Mexicans. Without them, all our lives would be perfect.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.