1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saw 2016 the movie

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just got back from seeing the Movie 2016. Its quite an eye opener. Of you care about your future & the future of this country see this movie. OBama is an open book once you know his real backkground. Get educated make your choice. I know who I must vote for to save our country.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I'm going tonight...

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Its a real eye opener

Phil

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

#1 for the moment for the day,,,,,,looks like a LOT of people are trying to "learn" about him now and are concerned about the future.....

5. oz

oz Active Member

I want to see it too. have not found it in the NE yet. reading the book though.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

They should make women's admission free, or at least half price. Especially single women.
    [​IMG]

7. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Saw the movie tonite. The theatre was full. The problem was the average
    age was probably close to 60. We need the younger crowd to see it.
    I recommend it, especially the last 15 minutes. If Obama is reelected
    this country is in serious trouble. I hope to God the Republicans gain
    control of Congress.

8. glock22

glock22 TS Member

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

just got back and theatre was full with several in their 30's, but like sky, most in their 50-60's,,,,,I think it may have really enlightened many,,,,,I don't think you will seem many under 30 as they are too busy with the kardashians......

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

After seeing this movie I am convinced we have the Manchurian Pres.in the white house. And, any Jew who votes for Obama, its the same thing as casting a vote for a second hollocost. The last 15 minutes of the movie are a real eyeopener. We bankrupted the Soviet Union & they collasped and a marxist in the white house is doing the same to us. He should be charged with treason after his side conversation with the Russian Pres.

Phil Berkowitz

11. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Saw it last night I urge you to see it and take many people with you. I wasn't a fence sitter by any stretch and I believe most people who went weren't trying to decide who to vote for. However it did give me a different view into his DNA and why he is the way he is. A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

12. oz

oz Active Member

I had to google it to find it. I saw it yesterday. It is a crusher. We all owe it to America to see this movie. The theater was quiet as mice. At the end all I heard were quiet "Oh my God!!" I hope the military personnel gets to see it.

13. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just a thought , this movie is the best campaign tool, for Romney & Ryan. The RNC should buy the rights from the producers and flood the US with dvd's 2 weeks before the election--it would be a done deal.

Phil Berkowitz

14. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Saw the movie today at 2:40PM at Lowe's in West Nyack, NY. Compelling and powerful. Theater half full, lots of young people.

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'd like to see this movie streamed over the internet so the whole world can see what kind of a person Odummy is. All that's needed is somebody to invest a few million dollars to fund this.

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Chichay --at least some young people got theirheads facing straight.

Phil

17. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it but think I know most of its content. I get a dozen or so emails everyday from conservative friends, associates and family around the country pointing out the real Obama and what he really stands for. What I don't understand is why Romney doesn't point these things out to the general public himself instead of debating softer issues that are defined along party lines. McCain did the same in the 2008 election. I held my breath expecting McCain to drop the bomb until the very end. No bomb was dropped and the real truth stayed in the dim background. It's almost like the RNC doesn't really want to win. Romney's tax return and "support the rich not the poor" issues that the Dem's push pale in comparison to the truth about Obama's anti-Americanism. And Obama's "failure on the economy" issue is nothing in comparison to who he really is and what he really stands for. I know Mitt is an intellegent guy, just wish he and his campain would show it. Wanna win? Go for the throat!

milt (still holding my breath and waiting for that bomb to drop and hit it's target)

18. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Life unworthy of Life. Get the book. Written 30yrs ago. Text book image of what Odummer is doing. I have been trying to warn people for almost 3yrs now. I'm glad 2016 is out.It basically says what the book explains how Hitler bamboosled the people and then made it easy for the public to except the execution of many. Wild Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.