1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saving Gasoiline

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ahab, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline .....

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! There would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas
    would come down. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME FROM IRAQ to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border,hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq.
    Tellhim if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.
    After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he
    defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration
    and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying
    to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship
    them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem
    solved. If you think this is a good solution to both the problems,
    forward it to your friends.

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Now I like this idea.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Ditto...I like this idea..plus they ought to add 3 months for every undocumented relative he's bringing along with him

4. trevorh

trevorh TS Member

3month for every child and anyone who is an adult goes

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

you guessed it

Neil

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

That would be quite a sight over there....seeing them all hanging around the Bagdad Home Depot.

7. porky

porky TS Member

After WWII, the U.S. needed troops in Europe that knew the people. So the offer to the men of age, I think that they couldn't have been in the German Army, was that if they served 4 or 5 years in Europe, after discharge, they were rewarded with citizenship in the U.S.A. . I worked with a man who was a teenager during WWII and he stole food for his family from the German's. This was on the Russian front. Anyway, he was able to get here by that method. He brought over his family and after everyone was here, he then married a real nice, pretty school teacher and started a family. He must have been about 40 by then. A real gentleman. So giving the illegals an option like this has been tried successfully before, but I don't think that the illegals want any part of defending the U.S.. They just want to get there money and beat feet it home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.