Trapshooters Forum banner

Save Your~~Shot, Powder, Wads and Primers !!!!!!

29K views 85 replies 38 participants last post by  cubancigar2000 
#1 ·
Gosh Gary those sure are purdy. You out did yourself with these.
BTW theres still plenty of crappie at my place and pleanty of bass near Georges so since you didn't make it this year, hope to see you at SW grand next year.

Bob w

#15 ·
You know it just dawned on me that you don't need to be a loader. How many of you out there ever wanted to cut one or two of all the different types of economy loads to see just how good or poorly they are made. You can learn alot from doing so. I know I have. I already have one of Garys tools and they work as well as they look. Happy Granding to all. Break-em all. Jeff

#17 ·
At least i won't have to worry about you hiring Blagoyasumabiatch to bust a cap on me. He's going down!!!Fish on!!!! I gotta tell ya, this retirement is tough on an old guy, shooting on Wed. and Sun, fishing Mon, tues, fri, gardening on Sat. and Thurs. I need a break!! Help!!!!!

#18 ·
Anybody loading on a spolar and saying they do not need one is a liar! My first 500 shells on my new spolar I had 43 bad shells. My fault not the loader.
Also I have been loading for 26 years so I am not a rookie. Just tired of the Spolar Braggers. My spolar is no. 2196 and at this time I prefer my 366. Bill

#20 ·
Bill Grill, I don't have any record of you ever calling for tech support. I am at the Grand right now and I forgot my cell phone in our building tonight, but please call my office in the morning and if our staff can't help you, ask for my cell number and we will help you straighten out any problem you are having.
Dicksie Spolar
office 800 227 9667

#21 ·
Hey Gary, received my new super guilerra, Myrtlewood shell cutter with the 24 ct gold inlay and the mother of pearl accents in the stylized case with the 10 year supply of Shamwows . I just don't know how you do it for $30.00.

Thanks for the great piece of wood. Ya done good!

#22 ·
Hey Gary, received my new super guilerra, Myrtlewood shell cutter with the 24 ct gold inlay and the mother of pearl accents in the stylized case with the 10 year supply of Shamwows . I just don't know how you do it for $30.00.

Thanks for the great piece of wood. Ya done good!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.