1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SAVE GRAMMIE'S SOUL!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

You want me to divert my contributions to "Pedophiliacs United" just to save Grammie's soul? Surely you jest.

Rollin

2. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

I agree with Bryan.

Stop spreading lies, Paul.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

O Most Revered Reverend Zara............You forgot to tell everyone to "bend over" first..........lol

And notice...........The last 3 letters of "Reverend"! :) ;-)

Hauxfan!

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

How can you save something which doesn't exist?

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "It is too late for me. I cannot disobey my Dark Lord", Darth Grammie.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition. The trapshooters' motto.
    I guess for poor ol' Grammie we're just going to have to pass the ammo. Jake

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Paul,

Maybe you will be struck temporarily blind on your way to Damascusn and change your name to Saul. Wouldn't that be a kick?

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

zarathrusta, will send all I can as soon as my hunch backed brother straightens out.

Tom R.

9. REKCUS 3M TA3

REKCUS 3M TA3 TS Member

Dear Kind Sir,

I'm am a Barrister for the severe court of the Nigerian governments. I have been attached to purchase the soul of your predeceased Grammie for included of our national museum exhibitionism. I am been autorised to provide $20 in stolen Nigerian funds for said purchase of soul. If saving the soul is of priorities, I will assure that it may be preservaded for all to marvel in it's wonder.

I am provide a contact for my agent of fund transfer if interested. An advance fee of $6000.00 US must then be deposited by you in good faith to ensure my $20 will be well recieved.

May God Bless

Lord Justin Caseuwerewondering,

Executive Barrister of Nigerian Severe Court

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

Get a grip Supershot, I was talking about Grammie's soul. If you'll check, I think you'll find that was the subject of this thread. I'm fairly sure I have a soul. LOL

11. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

Paul,
    You are not telling the truth about the Catholic faith, and I shall not testify to you anything. I think I found a message regarding people like you in 1 John Chapter 4 line 1: "Beloved, do not trust every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they belong to God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." That last part might just mean you...my name translated in Hebrew means "beloved". Cool huh? Now feel special Paul, I looked that up just for you. And enough already, because this isn't the place for your preaching. Go knock on some doors or make some money calls or something productive..

12. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

Paul,

Your baptist psychosis is rearing its evil head.

Your exclusive and divisive rhetoric only proves my point.
    You are a classic example of what is wrong with most organized religions.
    You think you are the only one with the answer!

I also doubt that you are a "super shot?",except in your own mind!

My answer to you is "walk the walk" and lighten up on the talk.
    See how that works for you.

Works for me.

ed

13. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Paul: Which Bible did God give you? The Old or New Testament? Fred

14. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

what no pictures of grammie? someone out there has one.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

So, and I am guessing here that everyone from every religion has the answers and thats what they themself believe because its in their one God ..? The Christians are the only salvation, only if you are one and believe that and then why do they have to preach it all the time to those that don't want to hear it ..? The Jewish people have the same right, if it is a right thats attached by the fact that its a religion ...Why then are not the Muslims right and everyone else wrong, because they have their one God and religious beliefs also ..? I am a Catholic and a Christian because I say I am and no one has the right to debate that, nor do I have to answer to anyone but the One God I believe in when the time comes ... Thats just the way it is, because I believe it to be true ...!!!!!!!!! WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

zarathrusta

In case you have not noticed, Grammie has no soul.

Berettaman7

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Zara,
    Nice that someone is keeping up the work. But, do you need a thousand from each of us for one week's work?
    Will you keep the contributers informed (by mass email I assume) of the ongoing work as you selflessly ask for new donations for the good cause?
    I think it is important that your soul saving is perpetuated. A reasonable portion of the proceeds should probably be invested to make sure the work can expand.
    Jake

18. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I'm sort of with WPT on this one.

I believe Paul is a well intentioned person, but I just don't buy his message that his denomination is the only one with the truth. He also is incorrect on what the Catholic Church teaches. He was apparently misinformed during his theology classes by biased professors, as I was by by the church I grew up in.

I made a brief trip through his "camp" but wanted more and moved on to the Mother Church. I believe that most churches have a piece of the truth, some more than others. I respect the right to choose to worship or not worship, in the manner you choose. Just don't try and impose your beliefs on me.

It is senseless to argue religion or politics on this site.

I am out of here.

I will leave "grammies" soul in the care of zara.

ed.

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Paul, Newsflash. The king James version you so obssessively cling to is not the bible.
    the Vulgate was the first, and you will have to learn Latin to read it.

King James edition left out some things that were considered politically incorrect, The book of Enoch was one. You will find a reference to Enoch in Genesis. I hope you don't have to read the whole thing.

"Enoch walked with God."

Your Heaven is not going to be a very interesting place if you and your ilk are the only people who are going to be there.

I had your brand of crap stuffed down my throat for my whole childhood and teen years. I could quote whole chapters. We sang Bible songs in the back of the pickup on the way to sunday school. Then there was the main service. then there was the evening service.

"Young Peoples Fellowship" on Tuesday, and Prayer meeting on Thursday.

Our folks just had enough time left to keep house and go to work so they could give to the collection plate 6-7 times a week.

And don't forget the missionaries who came around collecting to finance their junkets to India and Africa saving the heathens. I wonder if any of them ever thought about the lost souls in Chicago and Milwaukee?

The compulsive disorder you suffer may be the right way for you, but keep it to yourself.

HM

20. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Zara:

I am sending 50 galons of gasoline, that is my contribution, it may not be a thousand dollars but it will certainly achieve its objective. See, if the man whose soul you are trying to save has none, you wouldn´t have to worry about him burning to a crisp.

Berettman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.