1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SAUSAGE SHOOT NOV 23 NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perazzi03, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

well dick, i wish i could shoot there sunday, but dont think i will be able to pick up a gun yet. hopefully i can come come eat and play some tips.

2. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

"BIG PAPPA ; Filo and I will be up there on Sunday, with a wheel barrel, to bring the sausage home. Peter "

Well, in that case I guess I'll just come, watch, and eat :)

Shoot well,

Jim

3. cliffshot

cliffshot TS Member

it's been a while since we shot your event, what is the address (for the gps )? thanks cliff

4. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

The address is 5801 Rangeline Rd. Fort Loramie, OH 45845

5. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

6. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

BigPaPa: what will it cost to shoot the program? thanks

7. cliffshot

cliffshot TS Member

the gps machines are pretty smart. yesterday i plugged in the rangeline road address for the state of ohio and it came back with one in houston, ohio, the only one close. thanks for the help. cliff

8. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

9. bambambam

bambambam Member

WOW! what a great day it was in Newport.Targets were great as usual,sausage is the best you will ever have.It was a very good time had by all.Thanks Big Papa for your efforts to keep what has become a tradition very strong and well attended.Wish the ATA program would get back to what it was,not like you don't have a good payout or targets.Hopefully you have more that the three that Wally told me about.Look foward to the next shoot. David

10. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Well another great annual sausage shoot has come to and end. We could'nt have asked for a better day considering the time of year. The sun shined all day and the targets were great. Congratulations to Britt Havenar for being the winner with a 75 straight, and Bob Havenar with a 74. The food was great as always and the company was too. Thanks to all who came out and participated, to bring the total to 13 squads. Can't wait till next year!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.