1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SAUSAGE SHOOT-NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB- 11-21-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

The Newport Sportsmen Club, located in Shelby County just west of Sidney, Ohio will hold it's annual Sausage Shoot on Sunday, November 21, 2010. We offer a 75 bird, 16 yard program and 10 bird shoots for sausage. We start shooting the program at 11 AM. The kitchen is open for and refreshments. Everyone who shoots the program will get some sausage. Always a great shoot. Hope to see many of our shooting friends. PM me on this site if you need more information.

2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I really miss this stand while at some of the larger shoots...definitely a artery choker!!

Curt

[​IMG]

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I can still hear him ask " how would you like that"? Which I always said " with everything and alittle mustard". Ate there for lunch and across the street at the deli for supper. Birdtracker

5. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Sorry can't make it today have to go eat Turkey Dinner:) Mary Jane and Johnny

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Peter J, thanks for the kind words. As a small club manager, we always appreciate the support we get from the local shooters. With out you guys we would be like a lot of small club - CLOSED. Not sure of the exact date at NB. For some reason I think it is the first Sunday in December. Happy Holidays to everyone and again thanks for supporting your local clubs.

8. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

BIG PAPA
    Hey Dick I had a good time again this year helping bag the sausage up and also shooting for it last Sunday.
    I am looking forward to coming back over next year to shoot league's again with you guys.

Thanks again and the sausage is really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.