1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturday Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BRGII, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Difference Between Grandfathers and Grandmothers

A friend, who worked away from home all week, always made a special effort with his family on the weekends. Every Sunday morning he would take his 7-year old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some bonding time.. Just he and his granddaughter. One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter out. When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her Grandfather. 'Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?' 'Oh yes, Papa' the girl replied, and do you know what? We didn't see a single dumb bastard, dip shit or horse's ass anywhere we went today!'

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it?

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam. His new nurse, Evelyn, took me to an examining room and told me to get undressed and have a seat until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes.

After putting on the gown that she gave me I sat down. While waiting I observed That there were three items on a stand next to the exam table:

A Tube of K-Y jelly,A rubber glove And a beer .

When the doctor finally came in I said, "Look Doc, I'm a little confused. This is my first exam.

I know what the K-Y is for

And I know what the glove is for,

But can you tell me what the BEER is for?

At that Doctor Paul became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door

He flung the door open and yelled to his nurse .. . . . . .

Darn it Evelyn !!!

I said a BUTT LIGHT

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Sounds good Gary. Tell your wife she has to let me win this time. BRG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.