1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Satire. Immagration Sulution

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by letts, Jun 11, 2013.

1. letts

letts TS Member

Oct 31, 2006
    George Bush once said we need immigrants to do the jobs our citizens do not want to do.
    Today I had a few thought of how our present congress and president could improve on that theme.

As a citizen I do not like paying taxes.
    As a citizen I do not want to pay for Obama care.
    As a citizen I do not like the high price of gas for my SUV
    As a citizen I do not like paying for the many permits I need to do a project on my property.
    Given enough time and suggestions from my friends on this site I feel confident that this list could be much longer.

All I need is to be provided with a small group of immigrants to pay for these things, "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO" And as a citizen I should not have to.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2006
    As a CITIZEN you get to pay for these things for a ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT because they don't have to, want to and demand that you do!!!!

I've said before, a illegal should be considered a target as they cross the border and a employer that hires them should be considered bonus points for hiring them!!!
Search tags for this page

satire immagration