1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sat. night at Walmart - time to donate

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Spent most of the day working in the yard and garden. I got it all done, so I got tomorrow free. Thought I’d celebrate and have a beer tonight and go shoot tomorrow. Well anyway I was out of beer and needed shells plus groceries and a new water hose for the garden so where does all that point to - Walmart. One stop shop, they got it all.

Saturday night at Walmart?? WTH am I thinking, I’ll put it off to another day, but then I really want a beer tonight. Maybe it won’t be so bad. Wrong.

It wasn’t that crowded, but it must be a state or federal law that requires 80% of the people in the store at any time must not speak English or they must weigh a min. of 300lbs, or a combination.

Got to the checkout area and they had 5 or 6 lanes open. I took the lane with the shortest line. I was there a half hour. I noticed that it seemed every cart was being rang up a min. of 2 times and one 3 times. Some things were paid for with WIC, then others with EBT, then huge wads of cash were brought out to pay for beer, etc… Finally got to the tattooed lady with the 2 kids with their own cells phones in front of me. Her bill came up to $81.49 but her EBT card topped out at $57.12. No problem. She just whipped out a C note to pay the difference. Her EBT will be reloaded in a few days come the first of the month.

It’s over! This country can’t survive paying for frozen pizzas, frozen burritos, potato chips, etc….for half the people whom have pockets stuff full of money.

I came home and decided I don’t need to shoot tomorrow. I figured I probably would have spent $100 shooting tomorrow. Instead I’m going to donate that money to help defeat Barry.

I’m pretty sure this country is lost already, but if Ojackass gets reelected I know it is for sure. We gotta try and stop that Marxist.

2. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Good chance a lot of the cash is coming from the sale of the Gov. provided narcotics. Read the news paper, seems everyone not working is selling drugs. Our government needs to get out of the pharmacy business. A person milking the government programs and selling 1 bottle of narcotics a month can live rather well.

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

A short video of that sort of "Sat.night @ the Wal-Mart"...would be a powerful campaign piece....but would only be effective on folks who ALREADY understand the problem. The rest of the obama-bots wouldn't have time to watch it...afterall...it might interfere with "Dancing with the Stars" or some phoney "reality" show, or...well you get the idea.
    The next few years are gonna be UGLY...with a capital U. REGARDLESS of who wins this November. If Obama is re-elected...we're phkd. If Romney pulls it out...it will be a BATTLE trying to get him to un-do the damage OBama has done..root out the left-wing loons in the beaurocracy, expunge the left-wing Federal judges, Fight tooth-and-nail with the Democrats in Congress who will do whatever it takes to BLOCK Romney's efforts...whatever they may be.
    Soooo...like I said...it's gonna be UGLY. IF you care about America....you better lace up your boots good and tight, grab your packs, and get ready to go see the Elephant. POLITICALLY SPEAKING of course.

4. dhip

dhip Active Member

OK,I understand that the president in power supports this ,,BUT,,,this has been going on for YEARS,,,,it's not right to blame him for what has already been in place..I agree,a CLEAN SWEEP of everyone in office should be done.Republican or Democrat,,,the ones in office have allowed it to happen without raising an eyebrow.To blame one man is assanine,,the WHOLE system of politicians is corrupt.Yes they win office by promising change,,,,well they haven't for more years than I can count....The positions they seek should become a revolving door and boot them ALL back out until they get their collective heads out of their A----s and do something to correct the situation.I haven't voted for the same person twice since I've been voting,federal or state.NO ONE has proved to me they are better than the other party or opponent.I even vote for indepenant canidates now and then.I say keep the pot stirring til they show they care about the average U.S. CITISEN...

Doug H.

5. eperry

eperry Member

That is why I go to Walmart at 7 AM , only the working stiffs are up at that time

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Hey there, Musketman - did it ever occur to you that BISI could be a retiree? I'm one of them and have my Friday daytimes free, as I work part-time Monday through Friday and again Friday and Saturday evenings (no, not at WalMart).

I don't know BISI and could be wrong about the retired part but he already mentioned working in his post so ease up on the attack mode already.

Ed

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

My memory is very good, just a little short and getting shorter every year, but I don't recall any differences between us. I can only recall being at odds with one poster on here and it wasn't you.

And for the record, you and I share some "bugs."

Ed

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

221, Can you fill in some more details? As a dweebish, uptight and lily-white play-by-the-rules kinda guy, milking the Fed for drugs for cash is kinda new to me...and I could use another government freeloader-class outrage to fulminate against.

Do please expound?

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

buzz, Fairly simple process actually. Welfare, Medicaid, Doctors, Narcotics.
    Even The VA hands out narcotics freely, as per catpower. Narcotics cannot be made in your kitchen, or a motel room, they must come from a pharmacy.

There have been numerous documentary's about just how it works, it's big business in Appalachia, Alaska, where medicaid DR's are willing to prescribe these drugs, to increase patient charges to medicaid. Then the pills are sold on the street for upwards of 125.00 ea. The Dr's gets plenty of patients to charge for and the welfare folk get their drugs. All paid for by taxpayers. 1 bottle of the right pills can bring >3500.00 on the street.

Some may think it's a joke or just a minor issue, but to those that have had family destroyed by this practice it's very real.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow. Laziness truly knows no bounds.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

221 must be one of the drug dealers, he says he's self employed, and he sure seems to know the drug business real good

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

It should be that you could never hold any office more than 1 term. Like 1 term in Congress,if you done well with the citizens the run for 1 term only in the senate. I term in each office of the State you are in. If you done your job it should not be a problem. But never a lifetime political job. wild Bill

13. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Ain't no big secret about narcotic drugs scrips being sold on the street by people that have legitement scrips for them. Been happening for years. Large Oxycontins were going for $40.00 a pop a few years ago at Jeep. Never had anything to do with it and don't want to but you would hear stories of so and so that was hooked. Dumb asses would just chew them up or grind and snort or disolve and shoot up with the stuff. Great medicine if used for what it was intended and that is timed release pain killer for cancer pain, intense back pain etc. However like most things a certain segment of society firgures out how to abuse a good thing.High is supposed be just like a Heroin one without the needle tracks. One poor ba$tard retired with a horendous back problem got himself murdered by his low life son in law because he would not sell him any of his Oxy"s. Another woman about 45 got hooked on the stuff using it to get high and relieve knee pain. Well she took a buyout and left a $60,000.00 a year job. Last I heard he husband who also works there kicked her sorry ass out and she was living in some dudes van!!! Had the world by the ass on a downhill drag and pissed it all away. Both of them dragging a good check every week out of the place. Story is repeated over and over all across this country day in a day out. Don't know what the answere is but it ain't going to be easy. Sorry piece of shit doctors that run the pill mills are a big part of the problem. Hope the moderators forgive me for the foul language but this problem deserves some foul language aint no doubt!!!! Oh the 45 yr old woman is a a second cousin of my half sister's so I have some authority to speak on this issue. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.