1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sat at Ben Avery

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Today we had a 200 bird singles event. We had about 50 shooters and perfect weather. The shoot was run perfect it started on time and moved right along. I think that there were 4 199s. We had shooters from Calf. And a few from Alberta plus the snow birds from the eastern USA. But the hit of the day was a free supper put on by P.D.C. and friends. A Pit cooked pig plus BBQ pork ribs plus chicken breasts and a full course of Mexican food. They fed about 100 people and it was great. A very big thank you from Trevor Dawe.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Great day.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I missed it because I don't shoot singles, dammit ... I was told it was really good and that I missed a hell of a feed, Oh well next time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is good to see that club heading in the right direction. It sat there idle and as a non performer for so long. It is a wonderful facility and has so much going for it. As an ex resident of New river I am happy to see this

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There were about 70-75 shooters up there and everything seemed to go nice and smooth ... The quick turn arounds are always nice for everyone involved, food from Carmelita's was good as usual ... The staff of BACTC, and Paul and Company provided all the shooters with a shoot that was run the way a shoot should be run ... If anyone has not shoot at this club all I can say is try it, you'll like it ... Good Job to all involved, looking forward to the next one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.