1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarasota Trap & Skeet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Roscoe, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoe

Roscoe TS Member

My son (Billy T ) has had the distinct pleasure of shooting at the Sarasota Trap and Skeet club since February of this year. I was working and traveling alot and I asked the gentleman at the club to keep an eye on him while I was gone. They did a tremendous job. Billy said it was like having 20 grandfathers.They shot with him, went to lunch with him, even scolded him for throwing hulls.
    For those who know us you know that Billy and I have been to alot of places across the country shooting and I am proud to say that Sarasota Gun Club is one of the finest clubs around. The people like Jerry, Bill, Ed, George ,Norm,Roy, all the Rons are truly first class people. They care enough about the young people and the sport to give of thier time and patients.
    My son will miss the time he has spent there for the last three months, but he will never forget it in his travels.
    And neither will I

Thank You
    Bill Crawford

2. RBur

RBur TS Member

Bill & Billy, it was fun this winter to watch your son as he is developing into a great young shooter.

I will send Billy the package that I promised him, when I get home next week. Hope to see you guys at the OHIO stat shoot.

Ron Burdick

3. Roscoe

Roscoe TS Member

Ron
    Are you going to the North East Grand??
    Let me know
    Thanks again
    Bill

4. RBur

RBur TS Member

Bill & Billy, Yes I will be at the North Eastern Grand. I have Harlan doing a clinic at my club the week before the NEG.

Ron Burdick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sarasota skeet and trap club

sarasota trap and skeet club

sarasota trap and skeet shooting

suncoast trap shoot sarasota
trapshotting sarasota