1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Face it, fellas. Nobody in the debate last night said anything about Obama, the economy, or conservatism that Sarah wasn't saying months ago.

Plus, in your hearts, you know she'd have rappelled into bin Laden's compound with Seal Team 6 if she could have gotten away with it.

Sarah's our man! Who needs suits when you can have tight fitting mini-skirts and real hair?

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

There are those here who opine that women won't vote for Sarah. Her first book, GOING ROGUE, has sold over three million copies. Is it logical to assume that only men bought the book?

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

My mom bought it and thinks well of her.

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

There ya go. Wanting and hoping to march out a sure fire looser. She wouldn't win the primary, let alone the general election. You're better off digging up Dole and sending him out. The momma grizzley is better off hibernating this election. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Rick, this is my own opinion. When she came on the scene she was a breath of fresh air. The new kid on the block. The Republican party played their cards wrong. She was put out to the wolves. They should have kept her in the wings till this election and spent a few years coaching her and bam. Election won. As she stands now and I've heard this from quite a few conservatives, too much exposure. She over saturated herself on the American people. I love a good rib eye steak. If I ate it every day it would get old fast. She had a great deal of potential and its all gone now. I feel the same about Bachmann. Candidates like Ron Paul excite me. The man has good ideas and could win if the party would let him. The problem with both parties is that candidates are accepted or shunned on social issues. At this point in America we need a president with financial experience. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. bow377

bow377 TS Member

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HER ###############################

7. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I agree about Paul. Personally I'd vote for him. Has all the financial know how to turn things around. We'll see who gets the nod this year. Hoping for someone good to come out. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

when she starts giving real interviews to ALL media outlets vice just posting rants on her Facebook, then people will start taking her more seriously.....what's funny is she is still bitter about the 2008 Couric interview. Palin fell flat on her face when asked to name what newspapers and magazine she reads. And to this day she thinks she was "duped" and it was a conspiracy theory against her LMAO that shows she has no backbone at all...

Now the term "Palin" is coined to reflect someone being a straight up idiot:

"Hey Joe, don't be a Palin and try to rewire that electrical socket without shutting the power off first."

"Last night I drove home drunk and crashed my car into a telephone pole...what a Palin I am for driving after being out all night."

"You Palin!!! Look what you did!! You spilled paint all over my new carpet!!"

9. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

She is an idiot!

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Ponytail,

If Ryan gets the nod, who would be on your short list(3)for VEEP?

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You guys better take a hard look at Christie from NJ...

So far he's doing a decent job of cleaning up that dump....with even more cuts coming.

Curt

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Ah, Grasshopper, you are sneaky wise. Rubio at VEEP is the KEY to a 2012 victory. We could run Elvis for Pres. and get the base, but it is Rubio who brings home the bacon. Pass the word.

Kit

13. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Palin needs to STFU, sit down and be quiet, if she continues her agenda it will guarantee a second term for O DUMB ASS.

My God people, she quit in the middle of her last term as Governer when the situation got too hot.

Also I watched her shoot some targets in one of her specials on TV and she did not no shit all about what she was doing.

Enough already with the nazal talk and warn out expressions.

I for one am sick of her and so are a lot of people I know. SHE IS A JOKE!!!

14. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rubio will gain the Hispanic vote alright...the Cuban vote that is....

unless things changed within the past 24 hours, every other Hispanic group has a hatred for Cubans. Since the majority of Hispanics in the US are from Mexico and Central America, Rubio will not gain the Hispanic vote. Do not think just because a politician is classified as "hispanic", they will automatically garner "hispanic" votes. WRONG!

Republicans will lose again if they just throw someone into the race just to gain votes based on a person's gender (e.g. Palin in 2008) or ethnic background (e.g. Rubio for 2012).

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

She's a nit wit, loser, and most importantly a Quitter! She is also an embarrasment to the party of Regan. I don't believe there is any Repulican out there at this time who would garner 60 million votes in 2012. Therefore, if I were Romney, Christie or Ryan I would set my eyes on 2016. By the way, I believe that that is what will happen.

blade819

16. warren

warren Member

Herman Cain won that debate and I'm taking a good look at him, this might get interesting even Juan Williams likes him.

warren

17. drh08

drh08 TS Member

If this election was truly about Republican VS Democrat you can throw her in the ring. However and this is just my opinion, this election is going to be decided a little different. People are tired of the war, if you are republican you are against democrats and everything they do is wrong, and also the other way.

There is no way she can win as she is simply the opposition of the democrats and that simply isn't enough to win. Obama was elected because some thought the government would be about what is best and not party politics. It didn't work out that way and now you see Obama moving away from party politics or at least attempting to. If he can be seen as someone as trying to do what is best and not playing party politics he will be around for another 4 years.

For everyone who simply calls anyone that votes for democrats or liberals names. it like creating a self fulfilling prophecy. You are simply more of a problem than Obama. We all know the best way to educate people is to explain how stupid they are in great detail, that always works.

Again my opinion

18. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

Hey 391 shooter, I will bet that she can spell know.

Clyde

19. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I havn't heard anything out of Sarah that we would not agree with. She put a few of her cohorts in prison for swindling the Alaskin people. Even though they were republicans. Thats what I like about her. What is wrong is wrong no matter who it is.
    It is right that most women are against her just because she catches the mens eye. Women measure other woman by what competition is to them and not by wits.

Its to bad cause she would act with the US american people at best interest and heart.
    I believe anyone in reality could do a better job than this Obama bastard. After all if you act with common sense and not with racist sense you will be 3/4 of the way. When you hear someone like Eric Holder mention OUR KIND that is what you call a racist son of a bitch. But his kind seem to get away with it.
    The Obama administration have no spritual inabitions. They have no god. It seems that alot of out politations are lik that now days.

Its time to look hard at who and what you would really want and stick with your heart and mind. Don't be swayed by what or who others would like. Soon we will only have one to look to as to beat that scumb in the white house.
    Who ever makes it to the white house will have his hands full trying to do everything this piece of crap has screwed up along with getting our debt and economy back on track. Wild Bill

20. capulona

capulona TS Member

b12: "It is right that most women are against her just because she catches the mens eye. Women measure other woman by what competition is to them and not by wits."

Do you sincerely believe this? Because this is tremendously insulting to everyone, but I guess you 're not speaking of Liberal women, right? Because they won't be voting for Palin because she's attractive, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.