1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Palin & Profiling

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Like President Reagan, Sarah Palin is not afraid to say the things that need to be said, for example:

"But I say profiling in the context of doing whatever we can to save innocent American lives. I'm all for it then."

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

Can I have an Amen? Amen!!!

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I am not willing to sacrifice my life or that of my family to be politically correct. Yeah to Sarah and for profiling. AMEN!

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

But if you were Liberal enough you would be willing to sacrifice someone else's life on the alter of political correctness.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Profiling is something that happens everyday and is as natural as life itself and breathing ... Thats just the way it is, we all do it even if and when we don't want to ... We have been given a reason to at one time or another ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

IMO Sarah Palin is like a breath of fresh air after a bad winter.

She is a natural leader, has boundless courage and has been well schooled in traditional valves.

She has a better understanding of energy issues than any of the current leaders.

She has my vote and a pox on all of the liberal “ivy league” crowd that seem to want to wreck this nation.

The liberals are IMO scared to death of her and anyone who puts her down only displays their own ignorance and failures.

I don’t want a President who thinks that he or she knows everything. I want someone who can listen, build a consensus and, when presented with ordered facts, can make the right decision.

Any politician who IMO does not respect the life of an unborn child will not respect your life when push comes to shove.

She has class, real class.

Ed Ward

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

And the libbies are afraid of her. That is why they spend so much time trying to trash her.

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What I like about Sarah is her fundamental understanding of what freedom and liberty are all about. She doesn't need to be the most educated , well read, politically connected, socially elite candidate to understand how America was designed, what has gone wrong, and surround herself with good people who will work to return this country to a constitutionally limited government. She has a Reaganesque quality of enthusiasm and courage, willing to say what needs to be said, and willing to talk to the people and educate and sway them to her side. There may be more politically astute people out there but right now we need another Ronald Reagan who can cheer and educate and persuade the people to do the right thing because that's what's best for their country, their culture and their long term futures. It is my belief that her retirement from office was actually a courageous move to risk it all and attempt to bring to a larger part of America what she believes they need.

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Classy Lady....

Jerbear

10. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Man I love the shine photo(shop).

11. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

There's a reason for stereotyping--usually it's because it's true in most cases. I hate political correctness almost as much as GLOBAL anything. Global warming,global economy,global technology,and so ad nauseum.

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

wolfram,,do you realize you said "shine",, LOL,, hilarious,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.