1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Palin Pardons Turkey (or not)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

We have all enjoyed talking about sweet Sarah for the past couple of months. Many of you may have seen this clip. Sarah "pardons" a turkey for Thanksgiving. (Which in all honesty is pretty lame.) Then she stands for an interview in front of the turkey pen apparently oblivious to the birds being graphically slaughtered behind her. (The video is sort of long but it is amazing.)

You go Sarah! Sarah in 2012!

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N22l3cmNksk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N22l3cmNksk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let the PETA people watch this !!!!! People Eating Tasty Animals

As one who used to work on my uncles farm in the summer, let them eat Turkey!!!

Jerbear

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Oh brother, on Youtube no less.

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

jakearoo,

Unlike Obama and Hillary, she is a real person who is not surrounded by handlers and PR men who arrange the photo-ops for the digestion of cretins such as yourself.

Gullible left wingers like the styrofoam columns and fireworks...it gives them a false sense of "superiority" over those who "cling to their guns and religion."

I know.....you have Obama guilt....what if it turns out you made a mistake in supporting him and did not allow a real person as Sarah to be in power....I know, you must make her look like the elititst left wing media wanted: an idiot trailer trash redneck.....

The real idiots are people like you who seek to diminish her!

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hope you enjoy your fake turkey made out of soybeans Jakeroo. At our home we will be eating the real thing.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Butchering turkeys is no different than butchering cattle, calves, sheep, or deer. It's a part of real life. Those who can't stand it should give up meat and leather. She knew where she was and what was happening in the background, and doesn't care. I would bet most of Obama's cabinet would faint.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

That is her appeal. She is the first real person I have ever seen run for political office. Turkeys get slaughtered for Thanksgiving. I have no problem with that and will thoroughly enjoy eating one on Thanksgiving. In fact, I eat some dead animal with every meal. Along with the dead plant matter. Funny thing the way God made the earth but life has to feed on life, or death depending on how you look at it. Even vegetarian freak liberals don't live on gravel and sand. It is odd how that stupid guy in the background keeps looking at the camera while doing his work. Maybe an Obama plant.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Turkeys?

I thought those were liberals the guy was killing. They both look alike to me.

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Bangalor, I am not trying to make Sarah look like anything. She is what she is. The clip is what it is.

Sorry if you think it "make her look like... an idiot trailer trash redneck...." But don't blame me. I just thought it was amusing and unusual. Jake

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I see no problem here. Palin grew up with this kind of stuff. It comes natural to her. It's not an artificial world where meat magically appears in shrink wrapped styrofoam containers. Palin actually shoots, guts and skins animals.<br>
    <br>
    It's also quite telling that the media pundits are all over this. WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY WHEN WE WANTED SERIOUS QUESTIONS ASKED OF OBAMA?!?!?! Oh that's right, trying to denigrate Palin.

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

jakearoo

"Bangalor, I am not trying to make Sarah look like anything. She is what she is. The clip is what it is."

Ya right and you just had to post it here so everyone could see what you think is true about her. Yet the Messiah held a news conference yesterday and it has become so obvious that he treats the Presidency like it his right now. That one of the reporters(the first question as a matter of fact)was just who is President now. Yet I didn't see you bringing that up. Oh thats right you aren't trying to make Sarah look like anything. YA Right!!!

Bob Lawless

12. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Ya think maybe the guy behind the camera situated himself to show the background as such?

Why isn't the camera in FRONT of Sarah instead off to her right... hummm, does Liberal Media come to mind? Good thing they're after her, if it were me, I'd have to hide in a closet.

I still like this plate...

[​IMG]

She's welcome at my table any day!

Whiz White

13. Brian in Oregon

Why, Bob, are you saying he's an ATTENTION WHORE?

14. ivanhoe

Well Brian if not what purpose will bringing this up after the election serve. It certainly won't help the Democrats. I don't think I will support his drivel any longer.

Bob Lawless

15. Brian in Oregon

What purpose? Bob, think ahead to 2012. The media is already trying to derail Palin before she even runs for President.

16. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Brian, you nailed the long term objective! Hap

17. ivanhoe

Brian I realize the Media is working on her for 2012. What the he!! does old rooboy have to do with the Media?

If I have to put up with this crap until the next election then they are going to have to put up with the stuff I come up with. I can tell you that.

Bob Lawless

18. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Glad you all enjoyed the clip. Brookie has posted some great ones. I especially liked the one of Joe Biden singing the "Villages" song drunk enough he could barely stand.

See how much fun we are having with this? We must keep Sarah in the public eye and hold her up as one of the "best and brightest" in America. Her judgment and knowledge are an example to us all and the rest of the world.

Just imagine her as President! Dealing with wars based on sketchy religious affiliations and political motives, economic crises of the level to melt down the biggest banking institutions in the world etc. Sarah will be a great President.

Bring on 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.