1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Palin next president ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by steveshoots100, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveshoots100

steveshoots100 TS Member

Do the shooters think Sarah would make a good president?

2. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

No. Might be a good VP. Has the ability to be an effective issue cheerleader in that position, but I don't think she would be a good president -- at least not yet.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Newt for Prez, Sarah VP.

HM

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I go along with halfmile. That's the right combo. Bulge

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

What amazes me about the Palin thing, is Americans say they're tired of slick, polished, well-connected politicians with silver tongues. Career Fat Cats, lawyers with Wall Street ties.

And then someone "different" from that comes along - and we bash their brains out.

So those of you liberals who love to Palin-bash, remember this. In a few months, one of your key policies such as health care will fail to get passed, because it came up a few Democratic votes short of what was needed. Some alternate plan is going to get foisted on us, which will fatten the pockets of insurance companies, while failing to achieve the goal of insuring everyone.

After you realize that you've been sold down the river...after you've realized that your politician "sold you out" to special interests...after you see Obama and the Health Co. CEOs parading around patting themselves on the back - remember this: It was slick, Ivy-League, well-connected, polished, silver-tongued fat cats with Wall Street credentials who did it to you. They made the back-room deal, that handed another big piece of pie to their big donors.

Sarah Palin will be gone...the SC governor's term will be over...you'll have long since moved on to another yuk-yuk target on the liberal blogs - AND CORPORATE AMERICA WILL STILL OWN YOURS, MINE, AND ALL OF OUR ASSES!

If you deplore back-woods, unpolished, unconnected hillbilly legislators like Sarah Palin - just keep on likin' what you've got, because you're going to get plenty more of it.

6. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I would vote for a Newt/Palin ticket as halfmile suggests. I would also vote for a Palin/Newt ticket.

That said, it all depends on the popularity of Obama and the Democratic programs in 2012. If Obama is successful in most of his programs, he will get a second term.

I would not count Hillary out if Obama stumbles.

Whatever, Lord help us if we get 4 more years of the Democrats.

Ed Ward

7. nipper

nipper TS Member

why not, she is just as good as any other putz we have had

bill

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

EE,

Hell, I don't think she was ready to be Prez, either...but six months after Obama was sworn in, I thought any danger associated with her sitting in the Oval Orifice was pretty much behind us, eh?

When the attacks keep up six months after the fact, down to and including her children, there's something else at work. They don't hate her because she tried to become President. They hate her because she _exists_.

What I have learned, is that what Americans say they want, isn't really what they want. They say they want politicians to be "real people."

What they _really_ want is more lawyers.

I guess it's more elitists we need...okey-dokey. Now I understand. You want it, you got it!

9. halfmile

As I see it, she is the first one to come along in a long time that the working class can identify with as REAL.

This represents a great threat to the pusbags slopping at the public trough, and they will do their damnedest to crowd any newcomer out unless they are one of their own. Which SP is not.

I can't believe after she spent more money than I even have for legal defense against baseless accusations, that people will criticize her for getting out of the way of the speeding train.

And I hope to hell some countersuits are in the offing.

There are a few pukes on here that throw stones at Palin, but none of them has a list of accomplishments like hers.

That said, I don't think there would be enough acceptance for her to be the front runner on any ticket.

Midterms are the big hurdle now, to try and salvage what's left of our economy, but 2012 is not that far away.

HM

10. brigade

brigade TS Member

Yes I do, look at what is occupying the office now. At least she is pro-gun. I will vote for her, again.

11. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

She is more qualified than the current occupant of the White House who has NO executive experience. At least we know what her background is. Obama will not release any of his records and the news media will not press the issue. What deep dark secrets are hidden therein? I would feel much more comfortable with Palin in the White House than I do with Obama and his far left friends who are running this country into the ground.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

She needs to earn her chops as VP before taking on the presidency. She's not convincing enough as a top seat candidate, yet.

13. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

buzz, do you honestly think that Palin is an unconnected, "innocent" politician? Please tell me you wont buy into that crap like so many people bought into Obama being a "clean" politician.
    -Trappy

14. halfmile

At least she has a birth certificate.

HM

15. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I have a birth certificate too!...does that mean I'm qualified to be president?!
    -Trappy

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I don't know Trappy,,,,are you 35??

17. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

That was really dumb wacky trackey

18. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

When the going got tough, she quit.

Boo hoo they're picking on my family. She cost us the first election, please don't let her cost us another four years of Obo.

"Golly gee, I'm just a pig wearing lipstick"

19. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

"us"? don't you mean the republicans, not you democrats? Besides, McCain only put her on because it was obvious he needed some conservative votes. She buoyed him up enough it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been. You can't "out liberal a liberal" and accomplish anything in the conservative world.

20. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

A doddering old man and a rube. I'm embarrassed and ashamed that's that the best we could come up with for P and VP.

If you don't think those two cost us four years of Obo, you're mistaken.

JM is an American hero, there's no question about that. But that doesn't make him a good candidate for president.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.