1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Sarah Palin Has Decided Not to Run!! ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Along those same lines, The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, Ronald Reagan, Chris Christy, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, etc., etc. are also not going to rise up and save us.

Unfortunately we have to save ourselves. That starts with getting rid of the Community Organizer and his posse of cluelessness. And that means voting for whatever Democrat Lite the Republicans nominate. Let me save you the suspense -- that means MITT ROMNEY. Yes, that's who you will be voting for in 2012, unless you want to help Obama get a second term, period. So start getting used to the idea. Yes he's horrible, yes he's a RINO, yes he's anti-gun, and yes he invented ObamaCare. But that's who the dirtbag Republican Party is shoving down our throats and there's not a damn thing in the world we can do about it.

Vote for Romney anyway.

-Gary

PS: Few people are more pissed about it than me. Go Romney.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

If the last primary season was any indication, Romney may win the East, but he may not win the West.

We will have to see.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, there's one thread of good we can pull out of this - if she did nothing else, at least "Quitter Palin" managed to enrich herself off the gullible Kool-Aid drinkers who actually thought she was going to save the country (as opposed to just saving her own finances).

But take your head out of that oven, GW22: there's always Ron Paul (if your tank has any Kool Aid left in it).

As for Romney? I dunno...but if we could take a super-smart computer, and program it to consider all available data and calculate the relative "suckass coefficient" of:

A) Four more years of the Chocolate Bolshevik, taking the blame for a destroyed economy onto Democratic shoulders while roadblocked by a Republican Senate and House, or...

B) Romney, re-enacting the last two years of the Dubyah Bush presidency over a 4-year period, and absorbing said blame onto Republican shoulders...

I suspect "Deep Blue" would calculate it as a wash.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Ron Paul? Really?

See what I mean about people and their child-like cluelessness? Ron Paul ran for president in the 80s, the 90s, the 00s, and now in 2012. He's 20+ years past his prime -- a prime when he failed to even make a dent in a Presidential election, mind you -- and yet people still cling to him like little helpless children.

Sad, really.

Tell me you were joking. Please.

-Gary

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Thats too bad!!

As for a "quitter", She showed she had more backbone and compassion for the people she "served" then any politician in this century!

Check out what ole Hillary "took" with her when she left, before you judge Palin.

As for who is left, my vote goes to Cain.

If he got the nomination, his picks for administration could get very interesting!!

6. capulona

capulona TS Member

I am so disappointed. It could've been the most entertaining election season. Oh well.

7. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Romney is the only one who could beat Obama in the generals. I'd vote Romney. And I'm normal.
    -Trappy

8. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

She didn't want to take a pay cut.. Plain and simple..

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So, Marco Rubio make it offical today, he is out too????

10. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

Romney? Really? yup people still haven't grown up and cling to the same old BS propaganda. Ever notice how our country is running into the ground. The same old BS isn’t going to fix it!

Maybe all you helpless little children out there should read the Constitution.

Ron Paul is our only hope to fix this mess!

Romney has no chance of winning! Same old BS!

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Palin can do much more damage to the libs if she stays where she's at... pushing the tea party. She's not electable, but she's admired by many.

Her time may come, but it's not now.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'll tell you what's a joke, GW22.

The GOP's last four contenders were moderates Bush, Dole, Bush, and McCain. So...when, exactly, did you reach the conclusion this trend of mediocrity was about to add a fifth data point? When did you make your post with the V-E day headline at the top? Your revelation, your conclusion that they were about to cram another one down our throat comes when a woman who was never in the race to begin with paused from her "Barnes and Noble World Tour" to confirm she was, indeed, going to _remain_ not in the race? That was your clue we were "forked?" _That_ was the other shoe to drop?

What an epiphany, Sherlock. For a minute there, I actually thought the "Twitter Quitter" was about to ride in and rescue us all. Thanks for helping me see through that most elaborate and painstakingly-constructed ruse. Wow.

(Psst...I heard some ground-level intelligence here in Indiana that the state GOP is about to endorse umpteen-term Senator and Cap'N Trade supporter Dick Lugar in the Republican primary! But please don't tell anyone - I can't be certain of this information yet...burn this as soon as you read it!).

13. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Romney can put the country to sleep even during Q and A. He is un interesting and unexciting and he sounds like Alvin the Chipmunk (to me anyway). In fact, Alvin is more exciting to listen to. Yawn.

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I wouldn't submit my family to the BS that happened to her in the last election,,,,hussein's statements, associations, lack of birth certificate and college records, misspeaks; yet hers were CONSTANTLY in the news.

She now won't be muzzled and hopefully hold the dumbos and establishment rinos feet to the fire....

15. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Cain / West, it very well may be...They will get my vote. They're a power house so if so prepare to 'rock and roll'.

16. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Yeah, Cain looks pretty good so far but we have to remember the Repubs are just as mired in traditional party politics as any Community Organizer from the Chicago Machine ever thought of being. Both parties stink to the sky, but it's real possible Romney is going to be our "choice" versus Obama, and all we can do is hope he's a tiny bit better than what we got in '08. I say a pox on all their houses, but I'm just a bitter old cynic.

17. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Careful how you use that "WE" word! This we wants nothing to do with Romney. I am with Cain. I also like West. Would make an eye opening Duo. Sarah "ROCKs" and is doing what needs done, shaking the hell out of the trees. Jake

18. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Perry isn't out of it yet, he stumbled, but he will be back

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Perry "stumbled" when he got Cs & Ds in college.

Perry "stumbled" when he ran Al Gore's campaign.

Perry "stumbled" when he stuck his finger in the wind and decided to suddenly become a "Republican."

Perry "stumbled" when he forgot that illegal aliens were illegal.

Perry "stumbled" when he ran his mouth about excessive government debt without acknowledging the debt explosion he inflicted on Texas.

Perry "stumbled" when decided to be the "anti-government" guy before remembering that he's been on the government dole most of his adult life.

This time Perry didn't "stumble." He just got exposed for what he is, and collapsed.

-Gary

20. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I know Gary, only you or God are qualified to run the country

I mean you're so great, how can you stand to be around youself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.