1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Palin assails Obama at tea party gathering

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Noting his party's dismal showing in elections since Obama moved into the White House a year ago with talk of hope and promises of change, Palin asked the gathering: "How's that hope-y, change-y stuff workin' out for you?"

"Her audience waved flags and erupted in cheers during multiple standing ovations as the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee gave the keynote address Saturday at the first national convention of the "tea party" coalition. It's an antiestablishment, grass-roots network motivated by anger over the growth of government, budget-busting spending and Obama's policies."

"Palin ribbed Obama for Democratic losses in New Jersey and Virginia governor's races last fall and in a Massachusetts Senate race last month, saying: "When you're 0-3 you'd better stop lecturing and start listening."

"On foreign policy and national security, Palin said he had "misguided thinking" and a pre-Sept. 11 mindset."

And now, the best part of all, her fee was $100,000 for the appearance at the for-profit event. Wonderful isn't it? Hopefully, Sarah will be around for a long, long time, making millions exposing hussein and his band of corrupt tax cheats.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

She promised to give a majority of the money back to the tea party movement per the report on ABC this morning.

3. Paladin

Today, from Rasmussen;

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove which gives Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17."

His total approval is 44%, disapproval is 56%.

4. Paladin

Sounds good Setterman, but it's telling of liberal AP that they did not report that fact, unless she later decided to give back the majority of it, but I doubt it.

Sarah is alive, well, and prospering,,at the expense of hussein.

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

The Presidential Approval Rating is one thing. It would be interesting to do a "Congressional Approval Rating". My bet would be that it would be Approval=10percent.....Dissaproval=90 percent !!!............Uncle Sam, Pa.

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Rasmussen didn't ask me my opinion of o'numbnuts,,if he did I'd be posting from prison,,

7. dimapower

dimapower Member

You go, girl!

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I've noticed the media keeps pounding on this as a "For Profit" event, and making sure everyone knows Governor Palin was actually PAID...wow,,,what a breaking news story..!!!
    I've never seen these comments attached to the $1000.00 a plate "FUNDRAISERS"( guess they must have all lost money...or I'm sure we would have been advised that they too were for profit) every other politician on the planet speaks at...nor has there been much notice of Bill Clinton's million dollar income from SPEAKING FEES.
    sheeesh....
    Well, the good part of all this attention is that the left-wing keeps telegraphing their GREATEST FEAR....

CARIBOU BARBIE...!!!! God Bless Her.

9. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

So Mrs. Palin makes $100,000.00 from her speaking engagement and the media sees the need to enlighten everyone to the fact!!!!

Well heres my take, Iam proud of her and the fact that she can actually make alittle money with the likes we have running our country. Hats_off to ya girl...

10. Paladin

More from Rasmussen;

"Voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on nine out of 10 key issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports."

"Republicans Lead By Seven on Generic Ballot"

And finally, concerning the lowly sitting Senate Majority Leader;

"Nevada Senate: Reid Runs Second To Four GOP Opponents"

11. over/under

over/under Member

I switched to CNN after her speech. Anchor person, yes we are fact checking some of those things. Fact check, 1 year from today Guantonomo will be closed (1/09) 2/10 still open. CSPAN will broadcast healthcare negotiaitions, was tha 8 or 9 times? Why do they never mention those facts? Duh. No wonder Fox New beats everyone combined in cable news.

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Wonder what Al Gore charges to speak somewhere?????

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I belive slick willie got SEVERAL thousand dollars for opening his mouth.

14. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

This is a long time plan coming together. Do you see a "S" on the end of Patriot?

15. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

Should anybody see Gore, tell him I could use some help shoveling his global warming!!

16. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

In the interview after the speech she said she was going to donate the fee back to the Tea Party movement. It was very clear not filtered through the AP or other news organization.

17. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

.Sarah Palin assails Obama at tea party gathering

Go sarah, I like your Hope & Change "doing" remark.

18. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Isn't it nice to see someone speak the truth. Just in case she is asked again about any same questions they will get the same answers.

Moabomma ( Berry) and his people have a lot of different answers to the same question. The Lies are to hard for them to remember.

Palin is the one.

19. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

She did not profit from her speech. She returned the money. She stood up and told the world, at least the part that was listening, that she would not profit from her speaking at the convention.

20. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Everybody is scared of her because she is smart and uses common sense, something that the work free drug zone (Washington) has none of.

I think she is what this country needs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.