1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah on TLC last nite

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by warren, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warren

warren Member

I watched her and her husband Todd on TLC last nite very interesting that ought to get her a lot of good press, the first time I've seen Todd exposed to the limelight. David Letterman is lucky he didn't get his rear end kicked by Todd. Next week they're gonna have some trap shooting.

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Letterman is a puttz............GOOD LUCK

3. warren

warren Member

yes

warren

4. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I agree, how much dumber can you get than Biden? He is second in line then the genius Pelosi, Sara could not possibly be any worse, no way, no how.

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

good show!

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sarah Palin might not be the brightest bulb in the box or have all of the answers, but compared to the current administration she is a genius and a hell of a lot easier on the eyes ... I voted for her last time and I will do so again if given the chance ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

How's that "Change" and "Yes' we can" working for you and you ain't seen nothing yet ...

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I voted for her once and would do it again, she's so much better than the jerks trying to drive the country into the ground now

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

There is a guy (dirt writer) parked next door to her family writing a book about them. I think she just thwarted his book and any profits by letting the film crew come into her home, and show the world how they live. Very smart.

9. thunder

thunder Active Member

I don't think Sarah needs Todd to kick Lettermans butt, she could do it with one hand tied behind her back. Plus Letterman is such a slime ball he would slip and fall in his own crap.

I feel Sarah a real good person and has always said it the way she feels. I know she could have done a lot better job than the current President.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Although I'm a die-hard conservative, Sarah is not the right person for 2012. She will help us more pushing the Tea Party aggenda. Hope she realises this.

Let one of the upcoming young conservative guys or gals run in 2012. It won't matter as long as they "walk the walk".

Sarah has had some bad press and when she ran with a the RINO as rookie it hurt her too much.

11. shelly

shelly TS Member

I think Sarah is making far too much money to bother with the grind of running for President. In short, I think she's way to smart to endure the crap for such a crappy job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.