1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sara Palin - She is Coming!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by W.P.T., Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

May God Bless them Canadians one and all, hope this opens the eyes of many blinded Americans ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I like Palin and would vote for her in a heart beat . Too bad the press picks up more on her inability to come accross as a very smart person which she is, but what really came out of her mouth at a few interviews ?? Her achievements have been noted many times but to the wrong people . I wonder if Michele Obama is getting the worldly reports on what she is costing the American People with her extravagant spending ?? That is un-called for . They bashed Sarah for buying a dress for her TV appearances so she wouldn`t come on there with her Plaid dress and coat with the fur lined boots > Give me a break .

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I'd vote for a Palin ticket also. I won't go so far as to say Sarah Palin is perfect and would always make the right decision but I do think we could trust her to stop giving away money that we don't have. I guess that if MA can elect a republican senator then there is a glimer of hope for our country after all.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

What happened to fox news. Why didn't they report this. Sara will be the one.

This needs more exposer.

5. huntinmama

huntinmama TS Member

Thanks for the heads up!! Always glad for the truth....... and the truth shall set you free!

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I thought once the Democrats dug themselves in , that would be it for the next 12 years but there is CHANGE coming and I feel a bit reassuring that the future is looking brighter with these 2 in the wings . I was signed in as a Democrat for 40 years but always voted Republican until I saw the light and switched 2 years ago . I usually voted with my heart and not what my Union told me to vote , They were always Democrats and dumped there/our money for their campain . Maybe a Republican Congress in the near future .

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Sarah has real world experience dealing with oil and gas issues. No other politician has made energy their core issue.

She can gain respect with all the voters if she proposes solutions to problems Jimmy Carter thought would be solved when he created an Energy Dept.35 years ago.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sara isn't perfect but her moral compass and ethics are certatinly in the right place. I'd vote for her in a flash.

I didn't vote for "hope and change" last time but I will this time.

9. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

If Palin runs,the big O will win term TWO!Palin plays well on FOX and on book tours but she doesn't have enough seabag to live in Washington for 4 years.

She needs to make enough $ now and keep a low profile 2 years before the next election. Remember we need 50+% to win the big one- she doesn't play the middle game very well!

10. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

It is as simple as this, she resigned as governor during her term as governor.

You can not get away with that and be President. IE: It gets to tough as the Pres and oh well, I quit.

Stick a fork in her she is done as a pres candidate, her smart move is the fox move and lots of money she will be paid.

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

She has my vote.

12. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Palin/Brown? It's possible alright.
    Inexperienced as she is, she has as much experience as Barrack Hussein Obama does.
    Brown has the charisma at the moment, and it may last another three years depending on what he does in the Senate.
    Together, they could swing the votes of all of us who are angry at the present administration and it's "ruling class".

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Sarah's been raked through the coals and she's still standing. Scott Brown, never heard of him a month ago. Until he walks the walk instead of talk the talk, I'm hesitant of making him the conservative "Messiah".

14. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Wonder what she would charge to "BITCH-SLAP" Senators; Pelosi, Boxer, and Barney Fudge-packer on the same stage?????..Just a thought.....might jump-start her campaign...merlyn

15. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...is there a video link to this thread:^)

16. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

ATASHOOTER. do you think she is screamer or moaner?

17. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

She's smarter than the average bear and the last chapter has yet to be written on her. She definitely has a pair of testicles which won't hurt a thing as she whoops up on the tree-huggers. And yes, let the "BITCH-SLAPPING" begin...

Palin in '12

PS - She battles Oprah tomorrow.

18. KenC

KenC Member

Brown/Palin or Palin/Brown in 2012?

19. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Brown / Palin ticket works for me

20. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Palin will be losing favor real quick if she continues to support McCain for his re-election.

As for Bachmann....you go girl!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.