1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Santa's Little Helper Cartoon- Obama- by Philipbar

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by puablo, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here's a little cartoon bout Bamacare...just cause we need a laugh right about now. Amazing how a plane ride on AF # 1 can get that tingling feeling down one's leg, ain't it???? Keep on truckin'...puablo

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Yep, lost all respect for Kucinich on that one. Always thought of him as the rare liberal with principles. I should have known better.

-Gary

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I hear the plane's engine revvin' up ...prezadante ready to give more hugs n' such to get a few more of them dems on board.

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

Puablo.....If you will come to Cardinal Center this season I think I can get you a ride on Air Force One !! If not...you can drive our golf cart !!!!....regards....Uncle Sammie

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey, Uncle!!!! How ya doin??? Sounds like a good deal.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

7. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

0   0   0

Gimmi' a free ride and then I can change my mine (sell out to the next higher bidder, (maybe a flat of shells or a slive of primers). Norman

8. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aw! Geez! Never could have guessed it, Stupak flip flopped like a little herring. The prez musta given him a ticket for a free ride on a merry-go-round...or maybe Puluzzi winked at him.

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Santa's a happy camper today...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.