1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Santa shootings

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shootinghero, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/12/brad-kozak/the-grapevine-santa-murdersuicide-was-a%e2%80%a6wait-for-it%e2%80%a6honor-killing

You won’t hear about the Shariah aspects of the Grapevine TX Santa massacre from the leftstreams.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Verified by news reporting info from the police.

"Islam, religion of peace"

HM

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I can live with the concept of "Freedom of Religion" but I think its high time if you want to practice Islam, GO live in a country where its acceptable!

And you leftest that can't handle the meaning of Freedom, please follow them out!

This uncle should be publicly buried, encased in pig fat. Any one who does any Honor Islam c##p should be force fed pork in public.

We need to get back to, if you want to live here, Become an American or get out!

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

I'm calling B S on halfmile. Nothing in the news report at his Youtube link about a "Honor Killing" or a "Jihad". The only reference to "Honor Killing" or "Jihad" was in the title of Youtube, and the title is added by the fact challenged bigot that uploaded the news clip.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

No evidence of a of "jihad" or "honor killing" at the OP either, just some opinionated blogger blabber.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mrs. Keet, the word "shit" is not allowed on this forum so your cursing will hopefully get you bounced.

I'm calling bulldung on your claim that there is a "whites only" gun club. HM can document what he said but you can't or won't document your apparent lie.

7. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Mrs. Keet,

Here is the tag line from the You Tube Video:

-

Grapevine, TX -- Islamic honor killing in Texas: "Santa" who murdered family on Christmas morning was Muslim who didn't like his daughter dating a non-Muslim

Aziz Yazdanpanah, a Muslim, didn't like his daughter's non-Muslim boyfriend and was exhibiting stalker behavior. "She couldn't date at all until she was a certain age, but when he was going to let her date she couldn't date anyone outside of their race or religion."

Again and again we have seen honor killings in which fathers kill daughters who are dating non-Muslims or have supposedly besmirched the family honor by some sexual indiscretion. Lt. Todd Dearing says that motive isn't important -- which is generally only the case when Islam is involved.

"Neighbors horrified at news of family's slayings in Grapevine," by Gloria Salinas and Scott Goldstein for the Dallas Morning News, December 26

a more ominous portrait emerged of Yazdanpanah in interviews with some of his daughter's other classmates.

"She would come to school crying and telling us her dad was crazy," said Lacie Reed, 18. "He wouldn't let her wear certain things. He was always taking her phone away, checking her call history and checking her text messages."

Friends said Nona's father had installed cameras all around the home so he could watch the family's comings and goings. Others said he nailed her bedroom window shut so she could not sneak out at night and see her boyfriend.

"She couldn't date at all until she was a certain age, but when he was going to let her date she couldn't date anyone outside of their race or religion," Reed said.

Yiselle Alvarenga, 18, said Nona's mother and brother seemed to come to her aid when her father punished her.

"He would take her phone away and her mother would give it back to her and her brother would let her use his phone," Alvarenga said. "She was doing good. She was just excited that her life was going to start and she was going to have control of it.

-

There is no citation for this, but it certainly appears to be drawn from local news and police information (working on confirming the sources as I write).

You on the other hand take that perverted dismissive attitude and tone that the right so loathes about the left. "If I don't like it, I'll just ignore it and it will go away. If not, I'll spin it and make it come out however I want."

8. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Mrs. Keet,

Here ya go...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/273383/20111228/texas-christmas-day-massacre-alleged-islamic-honor.htm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/islamic-honor-killing-in-texas-man-who-murdered-family-on-christmas-morning-was-muslim-who-disliked.html

-

I suspect your take on the Pacific theater of WWII is that the Japanese came in second and the USA next to last...

9. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rick,

While I do agree with you, it is one thing for the 'fruitcake' to crap on things, but calling one of the gentler members here a BS'er can't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Happy New Year to all.

David D

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

HDLSD - Callin' BS on your post! No such "tag line" in that news report?

11. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Mrs. Keet,

Just go to HM's posted You Tube video, at the bottom of the video the poster has added a comment - hit the little button that says 'show more' - that's where I pulled the text as posted.

Go back to your sand box...

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

HSLDS - I'm calling BS on you again! So some bigoted fruitcake post his opinion and you take him for his word? Laughable.

The reporter mentioned nothing about Jihad and "honor killing". Show me one credible new report that does.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It was all over the networks Thursday morning that it was a "Honor"(sic)killing.

NOW not to offend the Muslims, it being claimed as a EX husband not liking his EX wife was doing better them him, Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

14. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Mrs Keet,

How's this?

From International Business Times

By Amrutha Gayathri | December 28, 2011 3:22 AM EST

The shocking murder-suicide rampage by a Santa-suited gunman, killing six of his relatives before shooting himself in Dallas, Texas, on Christmas morning has been alleged to be an Islamic honor killing.

The gunman has been identified as Aziz Yazdanpanah (56), who showed up at his estranged wife's apartment on Christmas morning and shot six persons to death.

According to local media, the victims are Yazdanpanah's ex-wife Nasrin Rahmaty (55), daughter Nona Yazdanpanah (19), son Ali Yazdanpanah (15), sister-in-law Zohreh Rahmaty (58), brother-in-law Hossein Zarei (59) and niece Sahra Zarei (22). However, Grapevine city police department or medical examiner's office has not officially released the names of the victims.

Yazdanpanah, who had been running a real estate business, filed for bankruptcy in 2010, following which he and his wife were separated in March. His brother-in-law, Zarei, was a well-known figure in Iranian-American community who owned a popular ranch in Dallas.

Initial reports attributed the motive behind the killing to Yazdanpanah's financial troubles, home foreclosure and the emotional trauma of having been alienated from his wife and children.

However, Jihad Watch, a site run by Robert Spencer, well-known author and columnist, has alleged that Yazdanpanah, a Muslim, couldn't digest the fact that his daughter was dating a non-Muslim and chose to kill the family to thwart the perceived dishonor.

The site quoted friends and classmates of Yazdanpanah's teenage daughter Nona. One of them identified as Lacie Reed was quoted as saying, "She (Nona) would come to school crying and telling us her dad was crazy. He wouldn't let her wear certain things. He was always taking her phone away, checking her call history and checking her text messages."

"She couldn't date at all until she was a certain age, but when he was going to let her date she couldn't date anyone outside of their race or religion," Reed said.

The site also alleged that Yazdanpanah had installed cameras around the home to monitor his family's whereabouts.
    The Grapevine police department remained silent even as wild theories have been circulating in local media regarding the killer's motive.

"Motive is not really the primary point right now," said Grapevine police Lt. Todd Dearing. "It's more along the lines of what happened, how it transpired and making sure that who we believe to be the shooter is the shooter. Motive is what comes afterward for us if we can get it," he added.

Given that the authorities remain silent, is it fair to allege religious motives behind the act only because the killer and his victims were Muslims? Or is it religious bigotry that leads to allegations of this nature?

To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail: a.gayatri@ibtimes.com

To contact the editor, e-mail: editor@ibtimes.com

15. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rick,

I know, but it is fun to watch them run on the wheel in the cage until their heads explode...

-

Cognitive Dissonance

The ability to hold two mutually exclusive beliefs without any adverse mental affects.

16. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

From Fox News. Sorry, no jihad.

Friends Say Texas Gunman Was Angry Because of Wife's Success

"LANCASTER, Texas – Family friends say a Texas man accused of killing six relatives in a Christmas Day murder-suicide was struggling financially and didn't like that his estranged wife was doing well.

Authorities say 56-year-old Aziz Yazdanpanah was dressed as Santa when he fatally shot his estranged wife, their two teenage children and three other relatives Sunday inside an apartment in the Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Grapevine."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/30/friends-say-texas-gunman-was-jealous-wifes-success/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1i2t2ScPR

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/30/friends-say-texas-gunman-was-jealous-wifes-success/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1i2smbUwQ

17. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

He's also a fool.

The original wire said it was an honor killing about the daughter wishing to date a non-Muslim.

The new "twist" is to call it a financial issue.

If one digs, one finds the whole story.

He chooses to believe that which he 'likes' not that which is true...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.