1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Santa Rosa Island Elk Herd exterminated Dec 31

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Well guys I just found out that the Roosevelt Elk herd on Santa Rosa Island in the channel just north of Santa Barbara CA is to be exterminated starting Dec 31 2010. If you watch the Outdoor Channel you see the add for the Safari Club Int, and it talks about 2 CA Senators lobbying to exterminate the herd.

Well Ms Feinstein and Ms Boxer have finally gotten their way, and it is about to happen.

This is so Fxxxing Hypocritical it is past rediculous !!!!

These two idiot bitches can't decide which side of the fence will get them more votes. On one hand both of them Kiss PETA's asses, and on the other they kiss the asses of the enviornmental groups that want the non indiginous elk herd removed.

There is NOTHING on that island that is being negatively affected by an elk herd that has been there for over a Century!

But they don't want anyone to hunt them,,, No,,, they are going to shoot them from Helicopters! Forget about trapping them and relocating them, that would cost too much and CA is BROKE. WTF why not just poison them, that's cheap and easy. These people make me want to PUKE!

What about all those liberal pukes complaining about Sarah Palin Shooting wolves from planes in AK? Where are they? But it's OK to shoot elk from the air because it is environmentally correct? SAYS WHO?

Oh, what about wasting all of the meat that they are just going to burn?, and yet they will tax the shit out of everyone and give it away in food stamps to Illegal Mexicans. WTF!!!!!

I've wanted to shoot an elk on that island for my entire adult life but have never been able to afford to do it ($3500-5000 each was the going rate)

Now they are going to kill them all in one week, and just shitcan the meat.

Something is very wrong here?

I hope all of you CA Shooters and Hunters will join me in baraging your congressional members, and local assembly and state senators, with phone calls and emails and put this shit down!

These idiots need to be exposed and I'm going to do it starting NOW!

Please help me keep this thread at the top of the board for the next few days.

Go ahead,,, ask me how I really feel about this shit!

Randy

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. sooo which is it??? Saved or Shot???

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

damnedifiknow,

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Not my fight but if an island can't be managed WTF do you do with a whole state?

HM

6. sjfaa27aa

sjfaa27aa TS Member

This is why the voters of our country must get rid of the incumbents in the next election!!!!! They have NO common sence.

7. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Guys Lois Capps is an idiot. She is so greened up her teeth are green too. This idiot took over when her husband died about 10-12 years ago. She is so stupid that her and her good friend Barbara Boxer have just about killed offshore drilling in this area. And yet they both want to see the books when gas prices go up. She never does anythign without the Sierra Club's approval and ALWAYS votes the party line. No matter what the issue. She has no brain!

Guys; this kind of idiotic crap is not that far removed from your back door, You've no doubt heard about the lead bullet ban in the CA Condor Sanctuary, well Colorado has pending legislation based on the exact same logic that Eagles are eating gut piles contaminated with lead from bullet fragments which don't exist. Never mind that only one bird (condor)has died from lead poisoning and no one has any idea where the lead came from.

Guys; I live not 200 yards from the Ventura River. Classed as the Second Most Endangered Fishery in the US, second to the Chicago River which is a open sewer! Never mind that until this last spring that river has been absolutely DRY for 5 years!!!!

The Ventura River Steelhead is a rare breed of fish that is born in the upper Sespe mountain area of Ventura County and since all access to the sea is blocked by 20+ miles of dirt these fish grow legs and walk down to the ocean. Then they swim around for a few years like fish then they grow legs again and hike back to the pool of water they were born in the mountains to spawn. Just like the idiots that perpetrated this lie on the people of this area who have to pay thru the ass for water! Yet it has been almost impossible to break this lie.

Yet these people are allowed to continue these types of lies and their representatives act like nothing could be further from the truth.

People Check out your politicians carefully before you vote. Also time has come for a no confidence provision in our constitution. If your state doesn't have a Referendum provision then you need to harp on your local representatives to get it done. You need the option of circumventing idiots who get elected like we did with Gray Davis. Otherwise your relatively sane states will end up like CA.

Listen to me know and hear me later.

Randy

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

November cometh.

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

no different than the idoit's in the NW of WA state killing off Mt. Goats in a national park because they were eating and walking on a "endangered flower"

Remember these are college educated idoit's who paid for their degree's and their professor's recieved a 6 digit salary!

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

WOW, I think I need to move to the NW territories where there are not so many people! The less people you see, the fewer the chances of having to deal with political B.S. Sounds extreme, but it would be a hell of a lot more peaceful. California is really messed up. You have a Governor of a state that is financially bancrupt, to whoms fault you can decide, fighting people who want to save the animals, or kill them in this case. Euh, I am getting a headache. I think we need a really big earthquake to solve this problem.

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

It is sickening.

I don't know how people can get their heads so messed up. What is so bad about managing the herd through hunting? Pretty cost effective way to get the job done (actually brings money into the state Vs costing millions)

But why stop at the elk, the ring neck pheasant isn't native to the continental US nor is the Chukar.

Hey how about all those horsies we are 'saving' at tax payer expense here in NV? They aren't native stock.

How about eradicating the anglo saxxon .....?

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Between the greenies and National Parks propagnanda machine, common sense has left the NW!!

Drive the Pacific coast line and pull into the information centers that the Parks have, nice buildings, lots of made in China junk for sale, propaganda up the wazoo!!

Made this trip back in june, needed a barf bag after hearing what they are espouseing!

14. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

And the list is never ending, and it just keeps coming. It's like the Energizer Bunny, except it's a Donkey. Yeah the "Energizer Donkey" Has a ring to it don't it?

I keep harping on this subject on here as it is a good nation wide venue. But here's really what I'm selling guys.

Don't just take the stance that CA is some quacky liberal enclave and beyond help. It's coming to a town near you too! Everytime one of the quacks leaves CA for greener pastures he takes his liberal idiocy with him and since he is by nature an activist, he's gonna foul your gene pool as soon as he shows up.

You guys need to keep an eye out for this and nip it in the bud.

The pending legislation in Colorada to ban lead bullets is almost verbatum from CA's Condor Sanctuary ban, except now it eagles and owls eating the lead fragments! Next it will be Big Foot's (Bigfeet?) dying from lead poisoning.

Did you know that Ted Turner owns the biggest ranch in both Montana and New Mexico? He considers the animals that free range on those properties HIS property and won't allow hunting. We're not talking small potatoes here his ranch in NM is 350,000+ ac. and I believe the one in Montana is bigger. He basically owns the eastern end of MT, along with all the politicians in both states.

this is what happens when idiots get too much money......

Randy

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters are all a perfect example of loose bowel cat shit.

Sure says alot about the mindset of the California voters who put them in office. Mindless, helpless, spineless, directionless, parasites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.