1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SANTA MARIA GOLDEN 400

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tshoot, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tshoot

Tshoot TS Member

The Santa Maria Gun club would like to thank everyone that participated in the 28th annual golden 400. There were approximatley 40 squads = 175 shooters. The high over all champion was Brittan Morgan with a 377 and runner-up was Terry Bilby with 377 s/o. A total of 51 punches for the weekend! We awarded 24 gold coin buckles with the HOA buckle having a 1904 $20.00 gold piece. The weather was typical of Santa Maria in the mid 70's during the day and a little wind on sunday afternoon. We had a very nice Santa Maria Style barbeque Saturday night free to all of the shooters and their families with a terrific dessert bar followed by a trap kid raffle (Thank you for your support and/or donations) The shoot ran smoothly however I do have to applogize for the mishap in the kitchen in regards with the lunch on Saturday, apparently the new kitchen help thought that the barbque was going to be served for lunch, but we did pull through.
    Thanks again Kevin Erwin

2. Tshoot

Tshoot TS Member

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

A big hat tip to the all the volunteers at the Santa Maria Gun Club. The shoot was run very smoothly for as many shooters as there were and the competition was close in all 4 events.

I got my first punch and won my first buckle at the Golden 400 last year and while I came up a target or 2 short in 3 of the events of adding to my buckle collection, I did get 2 of those 51 punches on Saturday to step back to the 26. Needless to say, I had a great time and I'm looking forward to next year.

Thanks again,
    JT

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

GReat Shooting by Brittan!!! Jim you forgot to mention that you got the "famous" Heart punch this weekend!!! Good shooting to all and to all that particiapated..this is one fun shoot all should try and put on their "WISH" List to attend....Kym

5. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Thank you Kevin for running a great shoot. We all had a great time and look forward to next year.

Gary

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Did any NHSC shooters win? Fred

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

The results should be on the website tonight...Kym

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Sorry Fred,

Close but no cigar. Had the long yardage shooter won the Champion shootoff for the Sat. afternoon event, then both Gary and I would have been in a 5 man shootoff for the long yardage buckle with our 95s. That would have been great fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

santa maria golden 400

santa maria gun club