1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandy Hook School Shooting exposed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Doubles Xpert, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Very interesting... Disturbing if it is true...disturbing if it's not true also..

Ckick the link above and watch.. Does anyone on this forum know any of these affect families? This is a national forum, surely someone knows someone from this little town right ?

DX

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WOW.... Facebook pages for the "victims" created 4 days before the "Event".

FEMA conducting classes on Disaster involving children that day, 20 minutes away from the school. So called parents laughing before news conferences.

I thought alot of crap didn't add up. Especially with the ME. He was a joke.

It's a false flag to take the guns.....

Jerbear

3. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I wouldnt put anything past obozo and his legion of criminals. Obama gets away with breaking laws at will. What better way to disarm america by feeding on the emotions of people

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

The number of statements released to press that were false or deemed false by newer statements was unusually high. I also wondered why there were so many deaths and so few injuries. The stories about how quickly responders arrived doesn't seem to have mitigated the death toll at all. Either very poor reporting by the media or of course the unthinkable that they are using this as a tool to advance an agenda.

5. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

It will be interesting to see if this thread is deleted. it seems anything showing Sandy Hook to be a cover up disappears.

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

The subject of the post is "Sandy Hook School Shooting exposed"...

OK...exposed as what?

by whom?

Who is the intelligence responsible for the content and creation of this exposé and the others like it?

Were any of the authors of these vids actually present and involved at Sandy Hook or did they each just interpret media coverage...or each other?

Keller

7. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

That ain't all!!! Hitler didn't have any death camps either. Oh, and I almost forgot global warming is a hoax too.

jim brown

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Wag the Dog?

9. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Everything about it sucks, I can't help but wonder why the shooter decided to take his own life without a confrontation ? His disposal of himself tends to be the most reasonable thought he had that day, but it also means he knew he was doing wrong. If he wanted mass chaos why did he stop like he did? There are some very odd things and it all smells. I dislike the. 911 towers collapse it looks every bit to be a demolition, odd both buildings fell completely and so 'orderly' . Nothing has come out about mental health, and responsible gun owners duties.

10. philk

philk Member

Seem to remember talk of the shooting in Australia being a setup prior to their big gun ban.

11. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

How do we know he wasn't disarmed by a P.E teacher and summarily shot!!

huh, huh...

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Unknown1, I wouldn't put it past Obama for setting this all up. I don't think anyone has been killed. No kids or teachers. Has anyone even seen the dead shooter? If he is dead I don't think he shot himself, someone did it for him if he is really dead. To many facts have been pointed out by the media's own footage.

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What happened to the story about Lanza shooting himself when he was confronted by the school's armed security guard? Or was that another dog and pony story?

Bob Falfa

14. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Way too many variations of the truth being spread by all involved. Dog & pony show inc.? I just don't trust this Giverment administration at all!!

Hap

15. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

50 years later and we still don't know how many shooters, where they were located and number of shots that killed Kennedy. Yet, this supposed medical examiner knows an assault rifle with .223 ammo scored as many as 12 hits on running children immediately after the incident.

Just look at that real nice neighbor who happened to invite some children into his home for protection and conveniently having kids toys available. I sure wouldn't trust him alone with my 6yo. This stuff makes me wonder!!

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

At first I figured the video posted would be way far fetched but it did bring up some interesting things

Why were the ambulances parked so far away, plus a bunch of other things

I am very scared of the giverment

17. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

I'm just curious about how "they" (whoever these conspirators are) are gonna affect and then explain the disappearance of 20 kids and 6 adults (supposedly killed) who were obviously known by members of the community and outsiders other than their families. Where did these 26 people go...where are they being hidden...and especially the 20 child victims who must now be separated from their families?? They weren't made fictitious people; they were real before the event. There's gonna be an incredible cost to buy the silence and cooperation of everyone (and who knows where on the planet they all might be) who might have known the "victims"... especially when anybody involved in the coverup would be aware of just how much could be made by uncovering the whole "plot".

Keller

18. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

This is very interesting, it at least makes you stop a second and think?? A few have posted comments and it is obvious they watched little or none of the clip. Take 30 minutes out of your day sit back and watch. The part with the dad before he knew he was on camera was very interesting?? I always found it interesting that all are dead absolutely no wounded?? What about the guy they chased and caught in the woods, who was that??

Bryce

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

There are many things about it that don't hold water, and are not being answered

20. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I doubt if we will ever know the truth. The sad part is that the government using emotional media and staged events is way too believeable. We saw it this manipulation on a smaller scale over and over with the trayvon Martin event when all the media showed was pictures of a sweet little kid in a football jersey. The true fact is that Martin was a large, full grown, street hardened drug dealer with prior violent history who had a real bad attitude problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content