1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandra Fluke - The plot thickens...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <a href=http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-oreilly/2012/03/08/factor-investigation-ex-obama-official-running-sandra-fluke">http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-oreilly/2012/03/08/factor-investigation-ex-obama-official-running-sandra-fluke</a>

No surprise there. Another Chicago Machine setup.

2. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

O'Reilly was on this like stink on a turd last nite. I love it. Zero is caught. Even the vile wench Behar didn't argue.

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Shocked...Shocked.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This was a desperation move. the fallout from the Catholic Church controversy was putting His Majesty's numbers in the tank, and something had to be done.

It seems to have worked to a degree, but the truth about this move should be publicized. Don't count on the Lame Stream Media to do it.

HM

5. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

I plan on "Flukeing" alot of women this month and I don't want to cut into my shooting budget. I wonder if I can get a case of condoms paid for by the taxpayer?

6. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

This is why I dislike politicians. They treat me as though I'm as stupid as they are, and will believe without question whatever they orchestrate to manipulate public opinion. Obama was taking a beating over trying to force his will on the Catholic Church and desperately needed to change the direction of criticism.

Apparently, somebody in the White House didn't think that those dumb citizens would figure this out.

Everything in politics happens for a reason.

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

This whole scandal just reeks!! Shows a lot about Sandra Fluke and integrity. Not in the playbook of Lawyers and future Lawyers. If what she said is true then I guess she really is a SLUT!!

Chuck

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

She proved Rush right, she is a slut

9. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Ok, Ok, ya, ya,

But for society is it cheaper to provide birth control or raise the baby on welfare, or healthcare, or whatever?

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

You decide to have a kid, dammit you pay for it. To bad for the child but send it to Russia or China and they will find a way to take care of it. wild Bill

11. rustygun

rustygun Member

If Rush wouldn't have called her a slut she would be yesterdays news. Do you think Rush got duped ?

12. ctreay

ctreay Member

The whole problem with retractions and apologies is that they come after the damage is done. The media prints that stuff on the obituary page or not at all. The folks who put that kind of crap together know that full well and depend on it.

ctreay

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just another "Rush is Right" moment!!

Eat dirt Liberals!!

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Going to the most prestigious law school in the country, rich boy friend, and can't afford a bus ticket for the free birth control or the 9 dollars at Wal-Mart.

What a load of crap.

HM

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

How many condoms does a girl need? I had one in my wallet from seventh grade until my early twenties!

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The fact is she used some powerful liberal stinkbait and Rush hit it hook, line and sinker.

17. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Her 15 minutes are about over. Rush gave them a gift or it wouldn't even have been one minute.

18. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Brian hit it right on the head folks. Rush fell into the trap and he's paying for it. Wish we had some folks that smart 'cause that's what it's going to take to send Obama packing. Logic, COMMON SENSE and a genuine love of America ain't gonna be enough.

19. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rush got hammered from all sides for his comments. Gloria Allred, the famous rabid bitch in constant heat has called for Rush's arrest, but not a word about Bill Mahr's use of the t & c-word to describe Palin and Bachman. Typical BS liberal selective outrage. Debbie Washedup Schultz, the lead Dem idiot, slammed Rush, but again not a word about Bill Mahr's slanderous attack on other women. Where is NOW,(National Organization of Women) during all this when they are SO quick to jump to the defense of Sandra Fluke.(possible misspelling & mispronunciation as well) And then as usual, here comes Barry the Infidel in Chief calling to make sure she's OK and assure her he's in her corner.

It's a shame that most Americans don't possess the mental ability to see through this WH initiated, Chicago style pile of steaming dog shit.

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Arrest???? on what charge,,,,,honesty, sarcasm???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.