1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandi & Chuck sendoff!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Buckhorn Gun Club in Mebane,NC is holding a 2 day shoot to say thanks to Sandi & Chuck Patterson, this weekend. Come out all you NC shooters, we all-owe these two great people alot.--I'm a relatively new shooter, but they have made every shoot they have been at worthwhile. -Iwill be there with my shooting bud for the entire shooot.---Phil

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

We do owe Sandi and Chuck. They have done a lot of work for us and are two great people. Getting to know people like Sandi and Chuck is one of the great benefits of shooting trap. I will miss them. For many years Sandi has brought home made cookies and other snacks to the squadding/classification table at the NC shoots. Please let her know that next year she can Fed X them directly to me and i will put them out for her.

NC is losing two fine people. Attention: California shooters-- You are gaining two fine people.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.