1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandbaggers at the grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by awbenz, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Looks like there were a lot of Sandbaggers at the 27yd line this year how would you rate them. #1 Bob, Phil, or Leo. Long Yardage shooters ruled this years grand way to go. Allen

2. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I guess you think these guys can't shoot? You must not get trap and feild...If there is anywhere to shoot well it would be there. There is a joke that has been floating around for years... Do you know the difference between a trappshooter and a beagle pup? The pup quits whining after a few weeks... We need to support each other and not cut on one and other,, This is our sport we have enough from the outside doing that to us...

3. old tex

old tex TS Member

100after9

What about "tounge in cheek" don't you get??

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

100after9,,,,did you forget your meds today???

5. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Holy crap after 9! Uh, yeah, we know these guys can shoot.....can u say or spell 'joke'??? Im calling my college professor....I located a element denser than uranium. And what the hell is a 'trappshooter' anyway? Wow......

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

Wow, after 9 swallowed the hook, the spinner and the sinker and awbenz didn't even have his trolling motor turned on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.