1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

San Luis Obispo Sportsmen's Association

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

San Luis Obispo Sportsmen

I know this is a long shot but I have a few young people who would love to shoot a round of trap on the west coast tomorrow morning (7/30). Our shotguns are hone and we would need to borrow or rent shotguns. Anyone willing to help!

2. Mikecon2

Mikecon2 Member

You should be at the Madonna Inn and forget trap

3. cf4952

cf4952 Member

They have a few guns there for rent.
    Good luck

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Seeing that name reminds me of times we camped there with a group from our church. Good fishing in the lakes and enjoyed listening to the coyotes, there must have been hundreds of them. Didn't have shooting range there then I don't think. It was from 83 to 87. Jackie B.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

About 20 miles north on 101 from SLO is the Santa Lucia Sportsman's GC. It's just off the old highway between Santa Margarita and Atascadero to the right. Great place to shoot and friendly people all over the place too! You'll get more assistance than you need if you and the kids show up there!!

Hap

6. ismah

ismah Member

If you go to the Santa Lucia range be sure to call them first. It's a great place to shoot but their hours seem to fluctuate. And, yes I believe they have loaner guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.