1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

San Diego Winter Chain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rmngtngrl, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Terry...as in Bilby??? nice going....

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Well I am sure that Tony is alive and well and King of the Nevada Minture Golf Association..I wonder if they gave him a gold jacket like Tiger got??? Kingsburg was a great shoot also...a little windy on saturday but beautiful on Sunday... I think we may have another contender for the Tony "Take ON"..Larry Hughes recently went to a release and has been hitting 96's and 97's so he feels that he can be a "condendah" in the SHowdown at the Golden 400....Kym

3. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Click on the URL above to see the results of the SAN DIEGO Winter Chain. Follow the links on that page to ALL SCORES and IMAGES OF EVENT WINNERS.

ABD

4. DON JR

DON JR TS Member

I think i will put up Larrys money for him and take my cut when he wins,the only problem is you cant scare tony with money,if you say 20.00 per hundred he says make it 100.00.
    Hey Terry we are thinking about coming to your 400 at the end of the month maybe we will see you then Don Jr.

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

And to John Malcolm also for winning HIS doubles targets also for the state shoot. John I hope that you get your gun fixed andd that it is not going to be too much of a problem... Kym

6. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

John,

Unforunately I will not be at the Central Zone shoot, Chase, my son, and I will be on an airplane bound for Washington DC for his 8th grade trip. I wish everyone good luck at the zone shoot and I know that we will have some great shooters to represent us in the Champion of Champion shoot at the state shoot...that competition is one of my favorite and as much as I will miss it I would mot miss this trip with Chase. A tip for Tulare (pronounced TOO LARRY) bring fly spray..not a dig...this is dairy country and if it is hot.. well....

I will see everyone at the state shoot though..

Bob...I am sure that Larry would be willing to play a round of "Old Maid", "Go Fish" or some other silly card game with Tony if he thinks he needs to stake his part of the substantial incentive.( remember I get to hold this...)July ought to be fun... I can see it now... all the flags flying at all the cars and trucks with the picture of their favorite shooter...just like nascar... only with more teeth

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

I will get that list started For a small fee I will be Tony's secretary for this grand event, and all the events leading up to the FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!....Freddie I am sure would like in this but I don't think targets are gonna be spotted to anyone..that starts a whole nother round of whining ..:"you gave him 5 on every 100 I want 6.. nope straight up target for target".

8. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Can't vouch for this info but rumor has it that someone is writing a book titled:

"Goomba's Trap Shooting Handicap Secrets"

The book is scheduled to be in English or close to it. Some Italian expressions to be used will require phonetic reading and understanding.

Planned in really soft back cover and pizza soiled pages. This is to make it an original.

I'll bet a first run of 10 would sell out this year or next. (That's if the price is 'very right' or near zero.)

ABD

9. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

10. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Does it have more than one page?

11. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Yes Vince, I think it does. But only the 'Goomba really knows'! The pizza sauce on some of the pages should make this a Classic.

And I'm told to remember that if you hit the target and only smoke is left you should hear......

...baraboom...after you pull (or release) the trigger and

...baraboom...after the target turns to smoke.

In doubles it would be

...baraboom...baraboom...after the 1st shot &

...baraboom...baraboom...after the 2nd shot

CIAO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.