Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

San Diego Bunker results

782 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ffwildcat 
#1 ·
The above link will take you to the San Diego Shotgun Sports website where you will find a link for the results of the two bunker events held the last two weeks - The Maple Leaf and Golden Bear.

All I can say is WOW!.

Watch out for some of these juniors - they are really coming on strong.

Jacob Turner ran 100 straight on the prelim day for the golden bear - that is an awesome feat, well done Jacob.

And watch out for the dynamic duo of Brian Burrows and Jake Wallace - both those guys are super consistent and putting up great scores. The resident athletes at the OTC, Matt Heck, Corey Codgell and Jacob Turner all had impressive performances and must have relished the escape from the snow and finally getting a chance to shoot.

And what do you say about Bret Erickson - that guy is a stud. Just flat out gets it done and he's loose and fun off the line and all business when he's on the line.

The weather conditions were less than perfect over the two weeks but you wouldn't know it from the competitors attitudes - no whining here!

Many thanks go to Steve Lakatos of CICSTA for hosting the events, without his efforts we would all be just standing around - Steve just makes things happen - thanks mate!

The bunker year has kicked off to a GREAT start.

Jim

See less See more
#3 ·
Deb,

The weather in San Diego for both weekends was miserable - heavy skies, some pounding rain, strong winds, finals shot in the dark - tough shooting but folks made the best of it. Bunker shooters don't complain much it seems to me - maybe I am naive and need more seasoning!

Anyway - what everyone wants to know is what kind of weather you have ordered up for spring selection. I'd really like to pack my shorts and leave the umbrella at home.

See you in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.