1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

San Antonio complex sold???????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Indiana17, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indiana17

Indiana17 TS Member

I heard form someone on Wednesday that the National shooting complex in San Antonio may have been sold to make way for housing. I am not sure if this is true or not. I will be going down there in the first of April for the ACUI collegiate nationals, so I am sure I can find out then. But I'm just curious. Anyone know anything on this rumor??

Jacob Stidham
    Purdue Trap and Skeet

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

The deal fell through. My source at NSC says it's not likely they will be moving for 2-5 years.

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

This has already been hashed over a few months back, bottom line is that the NSSA/NSCA OWNS the property, the longer that the Assocations stay put the more they will profit when someone with deep enough pockets showes up. Until then go to San Antonio and shoot your game of choice.

I was just in San Antonio and the biggest problem with the water is the mulch pile that is on fire about 5 miles from the club. The local politics are more worried about that right now than the gun club.

Ronbo

4. elitekolar12

elitekolar12 TS Member

NSC is not going anywhere for at least 5 years. That place is grandfathered in , in Texas thaat means they were there 1st. since the mid 60'sTexas is a shooting state and a lot of Hunting and targetr shooting takes place here. Since I am a local I think that it will stay here.
    Bob Roberts San Antonio, Tx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.