1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

San Antonio Ammo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John Thompson, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

The last time I shot The Southwest Grand, the gun club charged over $8.00 a box for shells, I bought at Wal-mart Win AA's for $5.50 (several years ago). Anyone know of an inexpensive source for ammo this year?

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

DT10
    I would prefer to spend my money with a dealer if possible. Wal mart is my last resort for anything.

3. kolarroy

kolarroy TS Member

Last year Wal Mart brought in no ammo. Either bring it with you, or pay the price. Yes, they are high at the club. You can also ship it to the club.

Hope this helps,

Roy

4. cafowler

cafowler Member

I've always thought the Shell House at the Gun club had decent prices. I've looked around at Walmart, Acadamy, Bass Pro, etc, and I've never found any savings. You might, but I haven't. It's still worth looking around, but most vendors know when there's a big shoot in town, they weren't born last night. The better priced more popular loads will sell out fast, so get there early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.