1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Washer Commercial

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim R, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

A little screwy but at 2 minutes it’s worth the time………..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xoe5Vjl90-o

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

To tell you the truth though- Samsung and LG are some of the best if not the best that the average consumer can purchase for value

Talk to a repairman sometime about Samsung

Again- what happened to America? How and why have we failed?

Maytag went under because of Unions- plain and simple and several dumb CEOs but they were weighed down by the contracts- no doubt about it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

We tried a Maytag laundry set - it's gone now, Samsung in its place.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

A distant relative of ours is in the appliance business in northern Pennsylvania. We were considering Samsung laundry units a few years ago until he told me that is one of the brands he won't sell because you have to keep a huge inventory of machines in order to be able to order parts for them. Around here, they pretty much are found in the appliance chains instead of smaller locally-owned stores that offer good in-house service after the sale.

And frankly, I'm glad we chose something else. Since then, we've bought a Samsung Plasma TV, Samsung home theater system and two Samsung cellular telephones. The TV is still working but the home theater system was back for warranty repairs four times before the store gave us credit for it toward a Sony system (which still works great). Both phones had to be replaced - one in a week and the other in a month or so. They gave us trouble again, so Verizon Wireless swapped them for LGs, a brand we've never had trouble with.

When we got Android phones back in September, Verizon Wireless had a special deal on Samsungs so against my better judgment, we tried them again. Both phones did crazy things the first day we had them so I took them back. The service rep told me that between the problems they are having with Samsung phones and the lawsuit against them by Apple for something to do with patent infringements with their iPhones, he doesn't think they will be in the cellular phone business much longer. They swapped both phones for LGs and we're happy campers.

I subscribe to an electronics magazine that rates all sorts of gadgets and the only Samsung products that get high marks are their TV sets. That doesn't mean that they don't make some other products that give good service. But it does indicate that their track record isn't great.

Ed

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Put in a complete samsung kitchen few years back. They had toi take the dishwasher back as it could not be repaired after multiple times. New one is a POS also. Loud,does a POOR job and my wife hates it. The stove and frig are fine to date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.