1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Same Sex Marriages????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

What do ya think about same sex marriages? Personally, I am for them. I am a firm believer that they shoud be just as miserable as we are. What ya think? Gne J.

2. Mondale Voter

Mondale Voter TS Member

It doesn't matter what you think, it's going to become normal in America. Bellow all you want. Look at prime time TV. The future has arrived. Deal with it.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I thought that was the major downfall of ANY marriage. It is ALWAYS the same sex. Year in, year out, yada yada. LOL

4. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

I am against same sex marriages....UNLESS both girls are really hot!!!!!!

OB

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Coach, don't ya think it's better to have the same sex, than no sex at all?

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

SICK, SICK, SICK and no ones gonna convince me it's natural. Than again 2 women and myself is ok....

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

"Better bread crumbs than no bread at all!"

8. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Not right, it is clearly stated in the bible between a man and a women. God made adam and eve, not adam and steve.

9. grammie

grammie TS Member

Look at it this way!!!! At least they can't re-produce,,more of the same!!! That is until some scientist or genetic engineer can figure out how to replace a colon with a birth sac and squeeze said abomination out their own rectal orifice!!!

It is not natural,,,,it is a habit!!! As sure as drinking,,smoking,,drug use,,gambling is!!!

There are those that are born a certain way that have strong female tendencies,,,but those are abnormalities of nature and should not be confused with the disgusting habit know as gay love!!!!

The only thing worse is too have them raise an innocent child into thinking adam and steve is natural,,,and then to grow up and be warped into something other than a heterosexual male which they probably would have grown into without the influence of said couple.....probably be a Catholic Priest!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

This thread is much too clever for this BB. Let's have some fire and brimstone. C'mon.

I admit it was kind of a half assed troll but we can get at least some vitriol going can't we?

Jake

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Let the floodgates open marry who ever what ever and as many as you want.

12. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

My opinion has changed since I got married...not for THAT reason. Sister-in-Law is a lezzie, and not a stupid person. If she says it feels 'right' to her...who am I to argue. The first girl I saw her with was SOOO FREEEKIN HOT, but since then it's been butch, butch, butch. I like women (preferably brunettes), Perazzi's and Nissan's...whatever rings your bell. Cheers-Graham.

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

I can not voice an opinion on something I do not understand. Perhaps someone else can help me. In a same sex marriage, who does what to who?

Pat Ireland

14. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Same sex is ok but waterboading isn't? I again find my self siding with Grammie. Jake

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

FAGS!!! Yuuck. Mike.

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Same sex is repulsive to me. If it isn't to them so be it. I don't care about their sex lives, its the fact they are using the legal system for financial gain that was set up to assist married couples to raise their own children and to promote families. Simple as that.

17. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

What??

18. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Foolish uninformed souls. I certainly hope that your personal life never comes under such ridicule and scrutiny. Whatever happened to live and let live? Why do you care what someone does behind closed doors? Why should the government be involved in any way. Someone very close to me is gay and I can tell you from my perspective it is not a lifestyle by choice. No one can truly control who they are attracted to, whether it be man, woman, blonde, brunette, fat, skinny, etc. It's all about how you feel when you are with that person and what feels right to you. And the hipocracy I am seeing here! "Same sex relationships are abominations... that is unless it's two women and I can watch or participate."

Pat Ireland: A same sex relationship is like any other relationship. Whoever does what the best naturally does it. I know many heterosexual couples where the man stays home to watch the kids and keep the house and the woman works a job. I know many couples where the woman is the one who takes care of the yard and garden (MY BF's mother for 50 years) Sexually, there isn't always an alpha/beta role even in heterosexual relationships. Many women are the stronger of the two in a relationship, and guess what Trapshooters.com, there are many women who initiate sex because their men don't! For those of you who complain that you've been married for years and never see that, ask yourselves why? All relationships are different and yet they are all the same in one manner or another. Why would it be any different because these relationships are between two men, or two women?

My two cents. Bash away.

19. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Who are we to bash the lifestyle of a lot of skeet shooters? Just because of that lifestyle and the fact that they pat everybody on the ass after a good shot, and leave their hand there way too long?

20. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Luvn,

Thanks for your articulate knowledgeable post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.