1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Same great product whole new price. ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Advsporttech.com, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advsporttech.com

Advsporttech.com TS Member

0   0   0

Hello folks,

A while ago we released our shell holders to the masses. Although we had some success we did have a lot of negative feedback about our price. Well after some time of reflection and numbers crunching, we have re introduced our product. Please check out our website for pictures and pricing. Thanks for looking,

Advsporttech

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I do like those prices much better. But there is a discrepancy like LB pointed out. Does the full kit come with the case?

Do you happen to have any other photos of the different case colors?

LB, it looks like the case does come with it. I am only assuming because there is an option for a case color.

Bryan

3. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

As you may have noticed, we have some glitches to work out. The case was scrapped to lower the price. If you would like a case, simply purchase one at a hardware store like SEARS. That's what we did. I will be working on the site tomorrow and hopefully clear all the glitches. Thanks for looking and the suggestions.

Advanced sporting technologies.

4. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

The changes are a little harder to make then I thought. That being said, the bag does NOT come with the kit. We appreciate the orders and look forward to seeing some more placed.

Advsporttech.

5. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I like the concept and for something made out of machined aluminum the price isn't bad, but I would like to hear some feedback on the pros and cons, like if the shells would fall out if you bent over etc.

6. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

I have not had that happen yet. I don't think I have really bent over all that much either. If any have had this happen I to would like to know. No better way to fix a problem than to hear about them happening.

Advsporttech

7. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I fail to see the logic in using a shell holder like this. Seems strange to me that someone would take all the shells out of a box to load them one by one in here. Am I missing something?

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

It appears there are always people out there trying to fix something thats not broken ... Reduces the price by eliminating the bag, now thats marketing if there ever was some ... Don't make any more then you want to get stuck with, just good advice and no bag needed ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

0   0   0

As you're welcoming input, I'll agree with MX8 (but won't be quite as harsh as WPT :)). Why empty a box of shells...only to load your holder...when one can pop a box of shells into a box holder on your belt and take one out at a time as you shoot?

Lots of shell box emptying and loading your holder for a 300-bird registered shoot. And for what?

I like new gadgets, but sure don't understand this one.

10. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

Agreed that it is a little easier to place a box in a box holder. However, what about the reloader? They either put them In a box before they shoot or they can load them right from the machine into these. Seems pretty simple if you ask me. As for reducing the price by removing the bag, no so. The bag was never really a factor in the original price. They only cost us $11 and we offered people the choice of buying there own or taking ours.
    The price was reduced in other ways. Thanks for the input.

Advsporttech.

11. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have to agree with the others. As a reloader I load probably 15K shells a season. Boxing is part of the reloading process. With that system...for a big shoot, I load 10 flats in the back of my truck. Before the event I put 4 boxes in my shell bag, and 1 in my holder before each round.
    With your product I have to transport 2500 loose shells (5 gal buckets maybe) then before each event, load them all into the holders. Not to mention purchase at least $200 worth of shell holders???
    Seems like a complicated solution to a non existant problem to me.
    Best of luck with your venture.

12. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

We do appreciate any and all feedback. As a new company we are trying to make a product that is easy to use and will last almost forever. I say almost because there is always that one person that throws their stuff around and it breaks. One product we are still in the process of designing is a speed loader for reloaders. It is a box that contains 100 rounds that the shell holders slide over to load. Making buying more than 4 shell holders not necessary. Why would we do this you ask? As we all know, shooting is not a cheap sport in any way, if we can help a fellow shooter out and build a company we will. We are not trying to re invent the wheel just make it roll a little better. We realize this is not for everyone. Again, we appreciate any and all comments regarding our product.

I personally look forward to shooting with anyone of you on the line. I might even let you use my set to try out ;)

Chris Moloney
    Advsporttech.

13. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chris: I appreciate a company that makes a quality product. I also appreciate a company that is willing to ask its potential customers for feedback. Unfortunately....I just dont see it making trapshooting any better/easier.
    Cardboard boxes are free.....last for several seasons....and I can load up 3K-4K shells and Im ready to go to the line. In my opinion....it cant get much easier......just sayin.

14. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

Mikkeeh,

No worries. This product isn't for everyone. Maybe you will see one on the line and change your mind some day. Shoot well, and crush them all.

Advsporttech.

15. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

16. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

17. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

Great response so far, lets keep it going.

18. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.